Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2014, 22:58:32 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  Assistance
| |-+  Pardus for beginners
| | |-+  how to install nonstandard programs
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: how to install nonstandard programs  (Read 1289 times)
Peter

View Profile
« on: June 14, 2007, 12:02:31 PM »

Hello,
I want to install a program (gnucash; for the club) which is not standard for Pardus 2007.1, but is mentioned in the packagelist in Pardus Distrowatch. I tried to find help in the forum, etc., how to download, extract (if necessary) and install; but could only find info about RPM and nothing about Pisi.
I would be very pleased to get help on this point and finally leave Windows XP behind for this program to!

Thanks a lot
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 11:57:53 AM by Peter » Logged

eer Linux, minder Windows
roverrat
Pardus Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 13:15:40 PM »

Hmmm... gnucash doesn't seem to be in the repos. If you would like the Pardus developers to make a pisi package I suggest you file it as a bug, here in the forum (I know, it sounds kinda weird, but the developers treat missing packages as bugs ;-)
Peter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2007, 17:55:34 PM »

Hello,

The package gnucash is an open source finance suite as mentioned in the list before.

So it looks available?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 11:59:57 AM by Peter » Logged

eer Linux, minder Windows
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: