Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2014, 16:39:31 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  Assistance
| |-+  Bugs
| | |-+  Low importance.. kmenu behaviour
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Low importance.. kmenu behaviour  (Read 1099 times)
shudde

View Profile
« on: April 16, 2007, 23:48:23 PM »

Just installed 2007.1 and enjoying it a lot, was very pleased to see the english language bugs from 2007 cleared up.

This is just a small thing I noticed, after a fresh install with the classic kmenu chosen in the configuration wizard the normal top-level menu directories are beneath the applications directory like in the Suse menu. The first time you edit and save anything in kmenu, the applications directory disappears and the normal kmenu directories move to toplevel (including previously hidden ones like lost & found).

It's not a gripe or anything, since I prefer kmenu without the applications directory just thought it might possibly be confusing to newcomers. Haven't submitted it to pardus bug reports for the usual lack of turkish-reading ability (hate not being sure if it's a dupe or not).
marzeliv
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 19:40:00 PM »

I noticed the same thing  Undecided
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: