Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 13, 2014, 17:12:17 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  Assistance
| |-+  News & Announcements
| | |-+  Nice review of 2007.2 final
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nice review of 2007.2 final  (Read 2814 times)
thecdn
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2007, 22:49:03 PM »

This was referenced on LXer Linux news on my iGoogle home page.

http://shiftbackspace.com/2007/07/12/pardus-20072-a-review/
riklaunim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 01:17:31 AM »

http://polishlinux.org/linux/pardus/pardus-20072-new-cat-in-town/
http://simplyjat.blogspot.com/2007/07/pardus-linux-20072-review.html
DANHO
Pardus Master

Pardus SF

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 18:00:56 PM »

With all respect to all the linux communities; PARDUS blew the ram sticks out the other Distro's.  I strongly stand on front lines with the Turkish Wild Cat,

Yes indeed,A big thumbs up and BIG CONGRATS to our PARDUS elders and developers,and of course the Pardus community. As i been only running 07.2 caracal for a few days and 07.1 for some time, I can only say greater things about this operating system.
    There were some negative comments that pssed me off and then some more that just made me pss my pants from laughter.  Target Marketing Newbies? It's more like users and admin.users with old and new hardware are targeting Pardus for it's better operating system functionality online and off. After purchasing $2,300 of hardware i was convinced by "Distro's Watch" to install and try Pardus,fedora,suse,and Debian Knoppixs. Pardus blew the the ram sticks out the others! A *MEMBERSHIP*  users wheel problem, "All" online Operating systems are vurnable to security risks and "ALL" operating systems have glitches and bugs that are always being patched by developers.  And that Pardus is #48 in most used distro. Balony. Within the last 7 months on 3 random visits to Distro Watch website, Pardus was one of the top 10 most popular distro's. #48 bllsht,  i wonder where that inaccurate survey came from? Or are we still in Aquamorphic land?
          KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK PARDUS! Cool
« Last Edit: September 28, 2007, 17:29:39 PM by DANHO » Logged
Willem
M.D.
Administrator
Pardus Guru

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 21:55:41 PM »

You are more than right Danho.
The only work we can do it to make it sure that Pardus is here to stay. It is easy to be a critic.

For freedom...
ilanesh
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2007, 20:05:05 PM »

I don`t no what is their problem with their security with Pardus? I love Pardus and it is for me the best alternative for all the other Distro`s.
I am so glad i found Pardus Linux and Hope and wish it will stay always.
keep on the good work, there is such a great team, and nice community.  Smiley

Kavani
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2007, 21:25:11 PM »

I've yet to have a security problem with Pardus, and I'm paranoid about security.  I was already well into using Pardus when I heard about the wheel group "problem".  I managed to find out a bit more about it, but I think I made Eran a tad upset.   Embarrassed  After sorting that out, I'm very happy with it and encourage others to give it a shot.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: