Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2014, 10:27:44 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  Assistance
| |-+  Pardus for beginners
| | |-+  Having problems burning the Pardus ISO
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Having problems burning the Pardus ISO  (Read 2866 times)
FoamRocket
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2007, 17:19:59 PM »

Sure does, I've already started the Pardus installation as I'm writing this, and with 25% done, yay! Cheesy

//FoamRocket

I think the lack of activity on this forum is in part an indication of the lack of problems with this distribution...
DANHO
Pardus Master

Pardus SF

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2007, 17:22:56 PM »

I hope you'll be able to burn that iso now, Pardus is pretty Purrrrfect. Many ubuntu grub and boot splashes are so compatible with pardus.

note; if you rip the iso file to expose all its folders, then you'll probably need to self burn the image  back to your desktop as one iso image.
FoamRocket
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2007, 17:26:03 PM »

Danho, the ISO is burnt, I'm installing Pardus on my other computer at this very moment. Smiley

//FoamRocket
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 20:17:06 PM by FoamRocket » Logged

I think the lack of activity on this forum is in part an indication of the lack of problems with this distribution...
DANHO
Pardus Master

Pardus SF

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2007, 20:27:08 PM »

Thats cool Rocket, I hope it all works out for you.

For future readers having probs with their iso image burning. What i meant earlier about "self burning image to desktop" is using your "image recorder to convert all iso folders and files back to one single iso image.

Caracal's iso download is simply one image.

If ripped, exposing all its containing folders and files, then you must convert back to single iso image, using image recorder,  as its difficult to rip an iso image then lay its files for a "bootable cd" burn.

PS. try "KLOTZ"  nitro and klotz fuel additive for rocketing objects into sky.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 20:30:38 PM by DANHO » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: