Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2014, 16:26:57 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  Assistance
| |-+  News & Announcements
| | |-+  400 members
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 400 members  (Read 2275 times)
Willem
M.D.
Administrator
Pardus Guru

View Profile WWW
« on: September 21, 2007, 22:54:25 PM »

Today we welcome the 400th member on our beloved Pardus worldforum!

Welcome Dolby!!

For freedom...
Eren.Turkay
Global Moderator
Pardus Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 23:04:32 PM »

Where's the present? ;PP
DANHO
Pardus Master

Pardus SF

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2007, 03:09:29 AM »

Welcome to PWF Dolby,  WOW 400th. member. The Purring does't stop.
FoamRocket
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2007, 07:36:01 AM »

I've just finished baking a cake for our 400th member, but I'm having some trouble figuring out where to put it inside my computer in order to send it away to him. I guess I'll just have to eat it by myself Grin

Anyway, welcome!

Now, let's aim to get at least 1000 members on this forum before the end of December OK Wink Grin

//FoamRocket

I think the lack of activity on this forum is in part an indication of the lack of problems with this distribution...
Lloyd De Jongh

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2007, 09:04:07 AM »

What? Only 400 Pardus users in the whole world?  Grin

I'm part of an ELite group then, LOL!!

I got a colleague of mine to try Pardus, and now he's hooked. He's been running Windows apps and games in a VM with VMWare, tells me his performance is better than native Windows under Pardus.

I haven't seen it myself, but it reminds me of my days with Win3.1 under OS/2. Truth be told, if OS/2 came out with a new version tomorrow I'd buy it. I loved it back then, still miss it today.

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is." -- Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut
Mailman
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2007, 13:01:09 PM »

What? Only 400 Pardus users in the whole world?  Grin

I'm part of an ELite group then, LOL!!

I got a colleague of mine to try Pardus, and now he's hooked. He's been running Windows apps and games in a VM with VMWare, tells me his performance is better than native Windows under Pardus.

I haven't seen it myself, but it reminds me of my days with Win3.1 under OS/2. Truth be told, if OS/2 came out with a new version tomorrow I'd buy it. I loved it back then, still miss it today.

I also installed Windows for my sister with Virtualbox and I was amazed with the performance. Equal speed if not better then Windows only.... Grin

Btw, congrats, now up to a thousand.......
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: