Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2014, 02:22:00 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  Assistance
| |-+  Pardus for beginners
| | |-+  FujiFine Pix camera under Pardus
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: FujiFine Pix camera under Pardus  (Read 986 times)
AAB
« on: October 06, 2007, 19:31:11 PM »

Hello everyone,
I have a Fujifilm Fine Pix z5fd that I like to make work under Pardus. Pardus does recognize the USB-attachment but my camera is not listed. When I ask autodetect, it does find it and open with Kaffeine. This player shows me the .avi extensions but with scrambled sound. KMplayer shows me the video but no sound as Mplayer as wel. The configuration of the players are (I think) default. I've looked into the configurationpanel but I can't make anything out of it to make it work properly. I've tried some things changing, but I don't have the sound. In Kaffeine, I've changed the configurations in many settings but either I don't have sound anymore or the sound stays scrambled or later than the spoken words.
Can anyone give me advice on this? (I, apparently, don't have the applications for the KDEsettings on those items!).

Thanks
Mhmrcs
Global Moderator
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2008, 02:01:30 AM »

I don't understand, it recognises the USB but it is not listed?
Since I don't fully understand your problem, here are a few suggestions:
> Install VLC player, it has inbuilt codecs that can play any media file.
> Use Package Manager to search for the name of your sound driver
> Upgrade Pardus (if it is a bug, it may have been pacthed)

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: