Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2014, 00:03:49 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  Assistance
| |-+  Bugs
| | |-+  Unable to connect bluetooth -mouse with latest bluetooth packages
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Unable to connect bluetooth -mouse with latest bluetooth packages  (Read 2294 times)
micro87

View Profile
« on: November 25, 2007, 11:16:41 AM »

Can't create a connection with kinputwizard in the kdebluetooth-package to my Logitech MX1000 bluetooth-mouse. This works in Pardus 2007.2 if I don't update any packages. If I update the kdebluetooth-package (bluez-libs and bluez-utils as well) or install Pardus 2007.3 I can only see the mouse in kinputwizard, but if I click the "Setup"-button I get an error-message that says "Failed to create the input device for Logitech MX1000 mouse!". In pardus 2007.3 I tried removing kdebluetooth, bluez-utils and bluez-libs. Then I installed the packages from the 2007.2-CD instead and was able to connect to the mouse without any problem. After that I've upgraded the packages to the newest ones in the repository and it rememberd the connection to the mouse. After I restarted the computer I was back on square one. "Failed to create the input device for Logitech MX1000 mouse!"
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 11:46:05 AM by micro87 » Logged
trixon
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 19:52:06 PM »

I too suffer from this problem. Are there any news or solutions?
micro87

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 17:06:57 PM »

This problem still exist for me in Pardus 2008 with all updates installed today. Can someone please help me/us!
Andreas
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 18:56:19 PM »

This problem still exist for me in Pardus 2008 with all updates installed today. Can someone please help me/us!

Hello,

look please in this Thread  Wink

Greetings
Andreas
micro87

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2008, 20:53:59 PM »

Hello,

look please in this Thread  Wink

Greetings
Andreas

Ok! I've got 3.30 installed but how do I now which release it is?

Thanks
Elias
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: