Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2014, 15:29:16 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  General
| |-+  Introduce yourself
| | |-+  Montana USA here
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Montana USA here  (Read 982 times)
mt_deb
« on: November 25, 2007, 07:13:16 AM »

Hi everyone I'm Debbie and I have been using Linux for about 6 years now. I have a main computer and a play one. I have had another linux distro on my main for over a year but after having Pardus on my play computer for a day it went onto my main last night. What a fantastic job you have done. Everything just works! I was able to get drivers for my graphic card installed easily and compiz is up and running......Just between us though I don't run that all the time. I do it more to show my friends how great Linux is ( not just the eye candy) and why they should drop Winblows Smiley

Nice to be here and I am very happy to have discoved your distribution.

Willem
M.D.
Administrator
Pardus Guru

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 12:17:56 PM »

Hi Debbie,
welcome to the forum, and good to hear that you have discovered Pardus!
I hope that we can all learn form your long experience in Linux, and that you'll stick with Pardus for the time to come.
Compiz is, as you said, nice to show of, but most of the time you just use a computer to get the job done. I have tried it, but am not using it any more because of the lag the animations give.

Welcome!!!  Grin

For freedom...
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: