I can translate them. But first, I need to make a priority list. Btw, some of the howtos in Turkish wiki don't apply to most users other than Turkish (like translating kde, setting kmail for use in Turkish universities, listening Turkish online radioes with kaffeine, Turkish SVN howto, Turkish feature lists and tips for major(140 of them!) games and applications).
So, which translations do you need most?
* Using multimedia keyboards with lineak
* Using Gmail in KMail
* Using Google Talk account in Kopete
* Using gmailfs
* Installing Picasa
* Installing Google Earth
* Internet Explorer with ies4linux
* Installing mouse cursors
* Forgotton password recovery
* Creating local pisi repository
* Using pardusman to create custom Pardus CD/DVD/usb flash disc
* Deleted file recovery with testdisc
or if you have other topics, just reply this thread. I'll start translating next wednesday