Here are the steps to follow :
1. Sign up and log in
2. Download http://hardware4linux.info/res/hwreport-0.9.4.tar.bz2
3. Extract by a right clic > "Extract here"
4. Check that the peripherals are plugged in (printer, etc.)
5. Open a terminal where you extracted the archive
6. Type cd hwreport-0.9.4
7. Then make
8. Log in root mode (su
9. Type ./hwreport /tmp/report
the generated report file /tmp/report.tar.bz2
Currently, there are :
Pardus 2007.2 : 8 systems
Pardus 2007.3 : 5 systems
And Pardus is 34th at http://hardware4linux.info/stats/#os
We can do better than this.