Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2014, 18:37:38 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  General
| |-+  General topics
| | |-+  Pardus 2008 Review
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pardus 2008 Review  (Read 4303 times)
PhiX
Pardus Guru

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2008, 21:27:29 PM »

Hei Phix and waf,
Thanks for the reply. Actually the case study is supposed to be one among a series (http://osor.eu/case_studies) of studies we are conducting for the EU funded OSOR.eu project. I saw the developer list with svn access before. I was just wondering are these the developers who have been working on Pardus since version 1.0? and how many of these developers are from the software development department of UEKAE. I have made a number of calls but no success yet.
waf the http://www.pardus.org.tr/eng/press/index.html is very useful.
Thanks guys

That's great news. Hopefully your work will give Pardus a bigger public awareness.
Please let us know when it's done and published.

Team Pardus-fr - French Pardus tools translator
sksowe

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2008, 21:38:42 PM »

Yes, sure Phix I have become a Pardus convert myself!  :)And i will let the Pardus community know of the study when it is submitted and published. I have a series of questions, some managerial others technical, which are a core in write-up. I will open a thread and post them for all to help.
Regards
Mhmrcs
Global Moderator
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2008, 15:27:16 PM »

I look forward to that sksowe. Welcome to Pardus in the meantime.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: