Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2014, 14:33:11 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  Assistance
| |-+  Software
| | |-+  [solved]KoolDock
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: [solved]KoolDock  (Read 1254 times)
waf
« on: August 24, 2008, 01:14:05 AM »

I would like to add in the applications list of kooldock an icon that show me the desktop

« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 11:02:03 AM by waf » Logged
Andreas
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 06:53:16 AM »

Hello,

Right-click on the Kooldock, menu option “Kooldock” and then on “attitudes editing “, and/or “application list edit".

And here one Link for Kooldock (only in German-language)

http://www.linux-user.de/ausgabe/2005/04/062-kde-docks/index.html

Greetings
Andreas

Andreas
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2008, 10:44:31 AM »

When I arrive to the 'Application list', I click on 'Manually add application', and then I need the command for the Desktop in 'Launcher properties'. I don't know which is the correct command.

By the way, do you know what is the difference between /home/user and system:/home?

I don`t know. Sorry. Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 10:46:02 AM by Andreas » Logged
PhiX
Pardus Guru

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2008, 12:48:41 PM »

When I arrive to the 'Application list', I click on 'Manually add application', and then I need the command for the Desktop in 'Launcher properties'. I don't know which is the correct command.

I don't want that Konqueror opens /home/user/Desktop. I want to see the Desktop itself. The same that does the 'Desktop Access' icon in the KDE Panel (at the right of the K Menu Pardus icon).

There is no command for that, because it is a feature of kicker, the KDE panel, that Kooldock doesn't have yet.

By the way, do you know what is the difference between /home/user and system:/home?

/home/user is the name of the personnal repository of the user "user" in the filesystem hierarchy.
system:/home is a shortcut to /home/user in Konqueror.

Team Pardus-fr - French Pardus tools translator
miltonjohn2
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2008, 08:12:24 AM »

or use ksmoothdock it is much easier to configure...
Andreas
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2008, 12:01:04 PM »

or use ksmoothdock it is much easier to configure...

Another one is cairo-dock  Wink

Greetings
Andreas
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: