after a couple of "homework" I have found:
- crypted folder is based on ecryptfs filesystem http://ecryptfs.sourceforge.net
- ecrypted filesystem is a kernel-native crypographic filesystem. It’s also a stacked filesystem, eCryptfs must work on top of another filesystem such as Ext3. This means that it don’t need to allocate space for eCryptfs, it will grow and shrink as files are added to it
- use it is very simple: "mount -t ecryptfs /folder /folder"
- it is based on two componentents: kernel module and ecrypted-utils
- kernel module is supported on Pardus but utils are missing
I downloaded ecryptfs-utils but I can't compile it: follow "./configure" output error ->
"checking build system type... Invalid configuration `i686-pc-linux-': machine `i686-pc-linux' not recognized
configure: error: /bin/sh ./config.sub i686-pc-linux- failed"
Any suggest is very appreciate.