Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2014, 18:32:36 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  Assistance
| |-+  Pardus for beginners
| | |-+  KBFX error causing crashes
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: KBFX error causing crashes  (Read 624 times)
Linux_noob616

View Profile
« on: October 07, 2008, 04:03:51 AM »

I've been trying to use KBFX to change the menu style for a while but anytime i click apply or quit then it causes a crash.

The Error i get is "The application kbfxconfigapp (kbfxconfigapp) crashed and caused the signal 11 (SIGSEGV)" and when i click backtrace it says "Could not generate a backtrace as the debugger 'gdb' was not found"

EDIT: I found out even if you don't change anything and open it then click exit it does the same.

I am using Pardus 2008.1

there is also an error on the side panel below the panel with the options (themes, start button, Fonts, Ect.) that says
"an error occurred while loading file:///tmp/kde-Username/menu.html the file may not exsist"
Next to it i also get an error "an error occurred while loading file:///tmp/kde-Username/main.php the file may not exsist"

I've uninstalled it twice and i'm using KBFX 0.4.9.3.1 from the repos..
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 04:20:07 AM by Linux_noob616 » Logged
PhiX
Pardus Guru

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 11:29:25 AM »

Hi Linux_noob616,

You should write a bug report on http://bugs.pardus.org.tr/ about this issue.

Team Pardus-fr - French Pardus tools translator
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: