Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2014, 10:58:10 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  Assistance
| |-+  Pardus for beginners
| | |-+  Hello
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2166 times)
Redwave

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2008, 18:22:57 PM »

Mhmrcs, I am absolutely sure that you did not even try to run this game under Wine. The message that Redwave received does not say anything. You cannot affirm that it says that the game filed to start. It just says nothing. So, your suggestion not to use Wine has absolutely no ground under it.
Redwave, did you try to click Yes and No buttons? What happened when you clicked them?

@Ch00k
If I click yes or if I click No doesn't happen anything, the game don't run.

Downloaded and ran the application with no problem (and no graphics card installed), Redwave - Did you install the Gecko engine? Its crucial, try re-installing it.

Yeah, In the first time I don't install Gecko because pardus was crash, but I have reinstalled the game with Gecko installed correctly in the wine directory, but isn't change anything.
If is important for resolve this problem I can say that when I run the main window (where are buttons like Start, admin account , options, the image of metin isn't visualized.
I don't know, Now I trying to reinstall the game, Thanks for the answers.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: