Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2014, 16:24:39 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  General
| |-+  Introduce yourself
| | |-+  Hi I'm sakasa. Very Happy to be able to be part of this community.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hi I'm sakasa. Very Happy to be able to be part of this community.  (Read 3364 times)
sakasa

View Profile
« on: November 02, 2008, 02:57:24 AM »

First I want to say why I came to this forum. I'm a designer of wallpapers. I do have over 800 images design by me in KDE and Gnome and I own my own website. During this period I meet one of your members Linuzoid which has become a good friend of mine. Linuzoid is one of those persons that always give credit to others,

I never felt the competition attitude from him, he always pick me up and always mention good things about my designs. Even know he is such a great artist he does give the credit to others and this tells me that he is a real Master of many arts. I really admire Linuzoid personality and his work.

He also told me such a good things about this forum and this community, the welcome and the support of all of you guys which he did mention many times to me,  that Is why I did not have any other choice than to be also part of a good place and where there is a good place than I belong there.

This is my reason why I'm part today of this great community and I want it to share such a nice feeling with all of you. I will not be in the forum to much because I'm very busy with my new website but I will come as often as I can. please excuse my English I'm not to good with grammar.

I'm here to serve all of you within my own limitations.

Best Wishes to you all and thank you for allowing me to express myself with total freedom.
Mhmrcs
Global Moderator
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 03:18:25 AM »

You are very modest, its nice to meet Linuzoid's protoge, we look forward to enjoying your work. Welcome to Pardus Worldforum.

tuxedup
Pardus Developer
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 04:19:04 AM »

sakasa

Welcome to the forum.

I have a request;

Are you able to create icons in the Tango icon style?

http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Desktop_Project

If so and if you have the time, would it be possible to make a tango version of the pardus logo?   Or just the pardus cat outline?

If you are able to it would be much appreciated Smiley

I tried myself, but I am not an artist so I did not achieve anything Sad

Willem
M.D.
Administrator
Pardus Guru

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 04:43:18 AM »

I am very happy to welcome you, on the forum. And I must admit that I like the idea of you spoiling us with all sorts of Pardus graphical arts. Please make beautiful wallpapers, icons etc for our desktops and laptops!! Smiley

For freedom...
sakasa

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2008, 13:32:48 PM »

sakasa

Welcome to the forum.

I have a request;

If so and if you have the time, would it be possible to make a tango version of the pardus logo?   Or just the pardus cat outline?

Thank you very much for have taken your time to welcome others. You asked Are you able to create icons in the Tango icon style? I have never really try it. but because you asked for it I will give it a try.  Allow me a few weeks before I start to make icons when I will probably hav more time. I think Linuzoid must know more about Icons than me I will ask him. Here is what I can do right now: Splashes and wallpapers. But you have give me a push and a thought for me to also try icons but I'm always very busy in trying to keep everyone happy also. Please give me sometime...

Thank you again.

Best Wishes to you!
sakasa

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2008, 13:37:37 PM »

You are very modest, its nice to meet Linuzoid's protoge, we look forward to enjoying your work. Welcome to Pardus Worldforum.
Thank you very much for your warm welcome.  I will try to give my best here all the time within my own limitations. I also thank you and enjoy your modest welcome.

Best Wishes!
sakasa

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2008, 13:45:13 PM »

I am very happy to welcome you, on the forum. And I must admit that I like the idea of you spoiling us with all sorts of Pardus graphical arts. Please make beautiful wallpapers, icons etc for our desktops and laptops!! Smiley
Thank you very for you have taken the time. I will try my best within my own limitatitons to go ahead and continue to do wallpapers for this community and Pardus OS.

I really appreciate that you are happy about me being here. I will try to create my best wallpapers for Pardus as well for the Linux community. Thank you again.

Best Wishes!
tuxedup
Pardus Developer
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2008, 22:46:41 PM »

sakasa

Welcome to the forum.

I have a request;

Thank you very much for have taken your time to welcome others. You asked Are you able to create icons in the Tango icon style? I have never really try it. but because you asked for it I will give it a try.  Allow me a few weeks before I start to make icons when I will probably hav more time. I think Linuzoid must know more about Icons than me I will ask him. Here is what I can do right now: Splashes and wallpapers. But you have give me a push and a thought for me to also try icons but I'm always very busy in trying to keep everyone happy also. Please give me sometime...

Thank you again.

Best Wishes to you!

Thanks dudem I look forward to seeing your artwork Smiley

sakasa

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2008, 00:59:31 AM »

The Salvador Dalí of Pardus!!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Welcome!!!
Thank you very much waf, for your good sense of humor and your warm welcome.

Best Wishes to you!
sakasa

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2008, 01:03:04 AM »

Thanks dudem I look forward to seeing your artwork Smiley
[/quote]Thanks to you. Again best wishes!
Lisa
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2008, 01:31:59 AM »

Hi sakasa!  it is good to have you here, to be a part of the forum! 

Thank you for sharing your art work with us!  That is so nice of you! 

Welcome!

Lisa Marie
PhiX
Pardus Guru

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2008, 14:06:50 PM »

Welcome sakasa !

Team Pardus-fr - French Pardus tools translator
tuxedup
Pardus Developer
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2008, 14:44:31 PM »

Greetings tuxedup, Linuzoid here, sakasa asked me if I made icons I understand you made a request for an icon in the tango format. Here is the one I designed hope it will suffice,

http://cooldesktoplook.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=5622

Just click on 'download archive' , I designed it in inkscape and included the svg.  Wink

Linuzoid

Fantastic!  Just the thing I was looking for Cheesy

Thanks very much Cheesy

Tuxedup

PhiX
Pardus Guru

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2008, 15:09:55 PM »

Greetings tuxedup, Linuzoid here, sakasa asked me if I made icons I understand you made a request for an icon in the tango format. Here is the one I designed hope it will suffice,

http://cooldesktoplook.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=5622

Just click on 'download archive' , I designed it in inkscape and included the svg.  Wink

Linuzoid

It's sober and tasty, I like it too. Thanks sakaza Linuzoid !
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 16:11:28 PM by PhiX » Logged

Team Pardus-fr - French Pardus tools translator
sakasa

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2008, 16:30:41 PM »

Hi sakasa!  it is good to have you here, to be a part of the forum! 

Thank you for sharing your art work with us!  That is so nice of you! 

Welcome!

Lisa Marie
Thank you Lisa for your warm welcome, the world should share more then it will really advance with out limits. Thank you again

Best Wishes to you!
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: