Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2014, 06:41:53 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  General
| |-+  Fun website
| | |-+  spreadopenmedia
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: spreadopenmedia  (Read 800 times)
waf
« on: January 02, 2009, 00:13:02 AM »

http://spreadopenmedia.org/
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 10:16:19 AM by waf » Logged
Lisa
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 18:34:26 PM »

It's strange how I came to this article that waf posted...it all started when I read over the problem with video playing in gnome media player, of something called Starlight, and that lead to reading about Moonlight, and a few discussions on, "why wasn't the US government's inauguration this past January streamed in a more accessible format instead of Silverlight?  (well, no one has to tell me why they did this - bed fellows), and then I read about someone saying poo to both Silverlight and Flash, they will be looking forward to HTML5.  I then looked this over as I've never heard of it, and, well, I thought this was interesting, though the news is a bit old:

ogg article

I guess I don't notice these things as I don't watch videos or listen to music on line because of having dial-up.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: