Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2014, 12:50:00 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  General
| |-+  Wish list
| | |-+  Amule Adunanza
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Amule Adunanza  (Read 987 times)
canesalato

View Profile
« on: May 01, 2009, 03:46:59 AM »

Hello to everybody... I recently came in contact with Pardus and I have to say that I'm REALLY happy about it, especially its kde integration (after years of kubuntu...).
Since I'm Italian I'm really missing one thing: Amule Adunanza.

What is Amule Adunanza?
In Italy we have a lot of broadband providers. One of the most important and widely used is called: Fastweb. Unfortunatly aMule doesn't work fine with it. So that's the purpose of aMule adunanza. It's a modified aMule for fastweb users. This software is so important and so widely used by fastweb users that for ubuntu 9.04 jaunty it entered in the official ubuntu repos (there was a very big request for it). Since compiling it is not trivial a binary package for pardus would be more than welcome. It's  a key app for winning users from Italy (like me). More than this, Fastweb is a growing company, expanding itself in other European contries.

These are the required dependencies for building it:
- g++
- make
- autoconf/automake
- wxWidgets ver suggerita >= 2.8.8
- intltools
- gettext
- zlib
- libpng
- bison
- flex
- binutils
- libupnp (ver >= 1.6.6)
- libcryptopp (ver >= 5.5.2)
- libgeoip/GeoIP (optional)

link to source code:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=215106&package_id=259478

To have the latest svn version trunk:
svn co https://amule-adunanza.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/amule-adunanza/branches/mrhyde_november_rain amule-adunanza/branches/mrhyde_november_rain

If anybody creates a package for this, I wouldn't be able to thank him enough! Of course I volunteer to test the package and report if it works fine, since I'm on a fastweb connection Smiley

Thank you for reading, but more than this, than you for Pardus. I really hope this distribution will fly in the sky in the near future. It deserves this! Great work Smiley
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: