Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2014, 01:01:12 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  Assistance
| |-+  Hardware
| | |-+  Behringer sound card install help request
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Behringer sound card install help request  (Read 921 times)
Perkunas
« on: May 21, 2009, 18:02:06 PM »

Hello everybody. I have a notebook HP, model Compaq 6720s, and I use Pardus, canis aureus distro. Some days ago I bought a card to connect microphones or mixers to the pc. The brand is Behringer and the model is UCA202   

http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/UCA202.aspx

I installed with Pisi software like Jokosher audio editor, Ardour and Audacity. Unfortunately, things seem not to work. For example, if I create a track with Jokosher and I try to record, the following error messages appear:

A GStreamer error has occurred.
Impossibile impostare o ottenere le impostazioni dalla risorsa.
(=Impossible to set or to get the resource's settings)
gstalsasrc.c(478): set_hwparams (): /GstPipeline:timeline/GstBin:recording bin/GstBin:bin6/GstAlsaSrc:alsasrc2:
Unable to set hw params for recording: Invalid argument

Impossibile impostare o ottenere le impostazioni dalla risorsa.
(=Impossible to set or to get the resource's settings)
gstalsasrc.c(684): gst_alsasrc_prepare (): /GstPipeline:timeline/GstBin:recording bin/GstBin:bin6/GstAlsaSrc:alsasrc2:
Setting of hwparams failed: Invalid argument

Lo stream รจ nel formato errato.
(=Stream format is wrong)
gstbasesrc.c(2426): gst_base_src_start (): /GstPipeline:timeline/GstBin:recording bin/GstBin:bin6/GstAlsaSrc:alsasrc2:
Check your filtered caps, if any

Where is the problem? I hope that somebody can help me. I am very ignorant about Linux and Pardus, but it is clear that its potential chances and the great stability are a guarantee for my works of recording. Thanks in asvance to the people who will help me someway!

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: