Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2014, 08:10:46 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  General
| |-+  Wish list
| | |-+  Suggestions for Pardus 2009 and beyond....
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Suggestions for Pardus 2009 and beyond....  (Read 726 times)
tonyzbj42
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« on: August 18, 2009, 17:48:02 PM »

I am sure everyone agrees that Pardus 2009 has a beautiful colour mauve that continues right up until the desktop is loaded. May I suggest a couple of ideas to those more capable than I?

The use of a coloured Oxygen icon theme to match, similar to http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php/oxygencolors?content=104048 OxyViolet folder and the development of a matching desktop theme, colour scheme and wallpaper?
Mine wallpaper is from http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper_beta/details/1971/sugar_lake_rainbow.html I have tried to change my folders to look like these, but have failed miserably.

If these were to be an option in Kaptain on first boot, it would bring the whole colour scheme together. Or, perhaps if a clever person was to package all of this into a PISI or add to the community repository please?

Finally, there is growing interest in Pardus here in the United Kingdom (and I have written to Linux Format magazine today about this), so please could it be considered to add en-gb language to the International version of Pardus? Failing that, if someone was to give me instruction, I could provide what changes a new user needs to make to enable their language on a Pardus WIKI perhaps?

Tony
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: