Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2014, 14:30:43 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  General
| |-+  The Pub
| | |-+  Some recent photos of the zoo
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Some recent photos of the zoo  (Read 1037 times)
Lisa
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2009, 03:13:35 AM »

Hi all,

I had a hard time trying to upload photos to fotki today, so I'm using another site.  Much easier!

Let's see, there's Chloe the cat/pisi, there's Mr. Boxturtle who came out of a short hibernation period when we lacked rain for a couple of weeks, and Mr. Armadillo, who doesn't have good eye sight but could smell me as I came near to get a picture of him or her.  Sadly, this morning, I found the armadillo killed on road by a car.  Made me sad, but glad the Turkey vulture cleaned up the remians.  The other photo is one of our three laying hens, barred Wyandotte breed.  I call all three, Miss Henny.  Only two are laying as one has begun to moult.   You can see good detail viewing in large mode.
Edited to add that this early evening, I caught Mr. Deer eating the wild wood violets that come up in the mulched beds.  He sprung out in the front yard while I was feeding the cats, about 35 foot from me.  He seemed to sense that hunting season is around the corner and knows our place is a sanctuary from hunting.
http://www.keepandshare.com/photo/view.php?u=330402  
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 03:46:28 AM by Lisa » Logged
bubbel
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2009, 09:44:23 AM »

Hello Lisa,

nice pictures.  Smiley

Greetings
bubbel
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: