Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2014, 06:41:08 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  General
| |-+  Introduce yourself
| | |-+  Hi from Mexico
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hi from Mexico  (Read 1771 times)
mitsuzero
in the FOG!

The zeroZEN Flying!

View Profile
« on: September 20, 2009, 17:44:01 PM »

Smiley hello, im Mitsuzero, i have searched for a non-ubuntu linux (because a video problem ) and tried many distros (puppy has impressed me, but i didnt understand it all, but in distrowatch i see this distro, then i decided to download, install and in my first impression ..... Pardus owned me  (really), im totally impressed, all working, the video driver, burning disk, my TV tuner, but something here, its totally diferent to other distro, i dont have problems, to update the system and installing a few apps, and i decided to try in the "ciber internet center" PC, im using in it, Kubuntu, but i decided to try in 3 PCs, and asked people if its diferent, or have problems to used it, but for me it a great distro, surpass Linuxmint and Ubuntu. Shocked

this distro gained my eart (LOL, but its true), and my wife also like it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bueno, dado que soy mexicano, escribo en español:
Otro mas en la lista de los que hablan español y usan esta distro, que es muy buena, me impresiono mas que puppylinux( sera porque me gustan los gatos ...  Wink ), Esta va a ser mi unica distro que tenga por mucho tiempo xD

Larga vida a la pantera xD!!!!! xD (segun wikipedia  : http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panthera_pardus)

bring me some help in here if u want!(first PM me Please!)...
http://linux-one.co.cc/ < that is a forum for the most distros,
yeah ,,, u can find something stranger!
Lisa
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 22:43:30 PM »

Hola mitsuzero,

And welcome!  Glad you are enjoying Pardus!  I too have tried other distros and keep coming back to Pardus.  I am especially impressed with Yali installer and think Kaptan is a good idea for a set up wizard.  I recently gave kubuntu a try, and the installer is boring with a Capital B!  No imagination!  Anyway, glad you are here.  Smiley

Regards, Lisa Marie
mitsuzero
in the FOG!

The zeroZEN Flying!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 22:32:02 PM »

thanks lisa, hmmm i have a "same" cat , its a "girl" named Paulina. Smiley
im searching about 2 months to change distro but a distro that is not based on any other...
some distros i installed but none is my choice other than Pardus!

Lisa
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2009, 04:30:31 AM »

Yes, it is very difficult to find a distro not based on another distro.  I wish I was more understanding of kernel building, or at least work on a project, and that would be anything and everything for dial up users, as this seems to be a lost cause.  But there are many out there that still depend on dial up.  I was shocked that kubuntu did not have kppp installed, version 9.0.4. 

Yes, that avatar is of Tom Toots, our orange kitty, one of six cats we have.  I also call him Timmy Tammy Tommy.  Silly names. 

Your avatar shows a small engine aircraft. Do you fly?

Regards, Lisa Marie
mitsuzero
in the FOG!

The zeroZEN Flying!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2009, 02:25:33 AM »

jejeje thanks and sorry for the delayed answer... Smiley
i admit defeat, to install other distros....

before this day i download 7 distros...
Openmambamepislinux novaLitrixigelleVector linuxSlitaztooroxsidux
and no one fits me...
i understand  pardus a much more...
Smiley i stick to pardus..

LinuxFanatic
Pardus Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2009, 22:23:34 PM »

Hi Mitsuzero,

welcome to the world of Pardus  Cheesy

I was in Monterrey, Mexico for business two two years ago. Mexico is a wonderful country. The people there a very friendly and hospitably - If I could, then I would travel to Mexico again Smiley

Best regards,
Gürkan - Community manager of PardusUser.de

German Pardus Linux Communtiy --> www.PardusUser.de
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: