Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2014, 03:13:31 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  General
| |-+  The Pub
| | |-+  Linux Console 1.0 2009 is here.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Linux Console 1.0 2009 is here.  (Read 747 times)
klurig
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« on: December 20, 2009, 16:42:56 PM »

(Interesting news not relating to Pardus or in competition with Pardus Forum's interest).

Linux Console is not a large project, it is led by Yann Le Doar that has created an amazing attractive distribution. It is the gnome that is the basis of this independent project. DisroWatch has this week written a review which was promising. Yes! It is promising, fun, creative and innovative thinking are a few words. Yann Le Doar is very good with updates to the software and patches, the project is not large. It is updated almost daily with the latest. There are many things that are good with this distribution. I myself have an opportunity to build and customize your own personalized dist/iso Linux Console Jukebox. Linux Console 1.0 2009, see the following version: Linux Console 1.0.2009 Multimedia, Linux Console 1.0.2009 CD, Linux Console 1.0.2009 DVD and my favorite Linux Console Jukebox. There were some issues concerning security in the article that you yourself can read about. But Yann Le Doar has already corrected this shortcoming, after DistroWatch had comments on the root procedure. But it was the only black cloud in the sky. Distribution has the absolute easiest installation procedure I have ever seen. So easy and obvious, it goes away five - ten minutes only. Then you are ready to begin your adventures with the distribution.

http://linuxconsole.org/index.php

http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20091214

Klurig
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: