Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2014, 12:18:56 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  Assistance
| |-+  Software
| | |-+  [solved] gwc == gnome wave cleaner
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: [solved] gwc == gnome wave cleaner  (Read 544 times)
James T
Pardus Master

View Profile
« on: February 24, 2010, 21:07:54 PM »

Has anybody ever tried to  build gwc on a Pardus system? This is a tool I use in the cleaning up of 78rpm recordings and one of the things that ties my main box to Kubuntu.

If you have please share your thoughts problems here. If not I'll give it a go on my Pardus machine, using the postings I can find here about gnome as a guide.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 02:32:01 AM by James T » Logged
James T
Pardus Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 02:31:12 AM »

Finally got around to building it. The main dependencies you need are (I'm not sure which are part of a default install as most were installed on my machine):
Code:
libgnomeui
libsndfile
fftw3
libpthread-stubs

The last of these was the only one I didn't have installed and it was a bit confusing as it's really a dependency of libgnomeui so the configure script kept reporting that libgnomeui was not installed -- I've reported the missing dependency on the Pardus Bugzilla system.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: