Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2014, 02:56:14 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  Assistance
| |-+  Software
| | |-+  [solved] dropbox problem
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: [solved] dropbox problem  (Read 776 times)
la_monda

View Profile
« on: March 11, 2010, 16:11:19 PM »

Hallo again!! I was very happy to see dropbox in pisi!! So i installed it straight away, but....when i open dropbox it shows the dropbox icon in the tray with the reloading icon (which means it is synchronizing my files) and all of a sudden it dissapears. Checked in the dropbox folder (by default home/dropbox) and only 2 empty folders where created. Even tryied to help the situation by manually taking the files from another pc and putting them in my pardus installation. Still nothing  :'( the dropbox icon never showed me the green checked status, and all the times it dessapeared by its own closing the program....
...Any clues?

Thnx in advance for the support!!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 19:50:19 PM by Michiel » Logged
Andreas
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 18:41:37 PM »

Hello la_monda,

I found this obout DropBox by German pardusianer.de  Wink and in this Forum here

Perhaps it can help you.

Greetings
Andreas
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 18:52:34 PM by Andreas » Logged
la_monda

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2010, 23:20:52 PM »

Thnx Andreas!

I found dropbox in the pardus user repository : http://pakete.pardususer.de/pardus-2009/pisi-index.xml.bz2
I couldn't figure out what to do with the help you gave me, but somehow the problem got fixed by its own  Huh?
Nevertheless dropbox works as it should now and everything is ok  Grin!!
Andreas
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 05:06:05 AM »

Nevertheless dropbox works as it should now and everything is ok  Grin!!

Great to hear.  Wink Smiley
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: