Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2014, 13:59:19 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  General
| |-+  The Pub
| | |-+  I didn't forget your special day, waf!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I didn't forget your special day, waf!  (Read 878 times)
Lisa
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« on: May 08, 2010, 18:43:31 PM »

Happy Birthday to you, waf at such a beautiful time of the year!  I hope you enjoy your day with family near. 
I suggest some movies for  you to watch, as a sort of gift, movies I have recently seen and found enjoyable:  the Norwegian movie, Elling, which made me laugh, the Spanish movie, Elsa and Fred, sweet and sad at the same time, and the French movie, The Butterfly, and older gentleman who collects butterflies, softened by the presence of his new neighbour.  Maybe you have seen them already? 
I hope all is well for you!  All is well here with busy work of gardening and landscaping in the yard.
Warmest wishes, Lisa Marie
atolboo
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2010, 22:31:36 PM »

Andreas
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2010, 17:16:34 PM »

From me happy birthday too waf.

Greetings
Andreas
Lisa
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2010, 21:03:55 PM »

I'm glad to hear you had a great day, waf! 

I'm always looking for movie recommendations, so thank you!  I'll see if netflix has it.  I find foreign films more enjoyable than American made movies.

I took this yesterday just for you, but only now I am uploading it.  Yellow is my favourite colour rose.  My landscaping efforts are rustic, and we try to use native plants, but not always, as this rose shows.
Warmest regards, Lisa Marie

* IMG_0659.JPG (180.66 KB, 640x480 - viewed 92 times.)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: