Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2014, 20:37:06 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  General
| |-+  Wish list
| | |-+  Mangler ventrillo client for linux
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mangler ventrillo client for linux  (Read 997 times)
msullivan
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« on: June 10, 2010, 21:28:06 PM »

I currently have a voip linux product called Mangler.  See their homepage here:  http://www.mangler.org/

This is a client for the popular windows only software called Ventrillo.  It allows several people to talk together,  share information,  discuss different topics.  They recently released a beta version of their newest product and I use it at work for conferencing under Pardus 2008.2.  I had to compile it manually,  but a pisi package would be great.
Andreas
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2010, 05:47:46 AM »

but a pisi package would be great.

Hello,

I wrote a package-wish. Look please here  Wink

Greetings
Andreas
msullivan
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2010, 18:13:48 PM »

Andreas,

Thank you very much for making that request.  I wish I had thought of doing that myself.  I could have saved you the bother.

Marty
Andreas
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2010, 18:22:50 PM »

Thank you very much for making that request.  I wish I had thought of doing that myself.  I could have saved you the bother.

Hello Marty,

no problem and if you will informed from the Bug-Team I would recommend you to add your Mail-Adress there.  Wink

Greetings
Andreas

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: