Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2014, 02:44:28 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  General
| |-+  The Pub
| | |-+  Google to launch its own OS!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Google to launch its own OS!  (Read 3319 times)
Michiel
Administrator
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2009, 11:03:08 AM »

As far as I understood there was already a  netbook remix of Pardus presented especially for the Cebit Asia 2009 exhibition a couple of weeks ago, but officially it has not been released.

The developers are currently putting priority to developing a business version of Pardus (also important) (Corporate edition).

We are going slighlty offtopic in this thread but to continue with the latest breaking news:

LXDE as lightweight desktop environment will, according to Erdem Artan who helped me make it available again for Pardus 2009 -see thread on Pardus 2009 and LXDE-, be in the contrib repositories of Pardus (not immediately but in the future).

So Pardus will officially also offer LXDE (especially preferred for netbooks, but anyone can use it of course, I am on Pardus 2009 + LXDE continously since a couple of weeks, it is allright for me although LXDE needs further omprovement as project).
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 11:09:03 AM by Michiel » Logged

Former Pardus user, now on OpenSUSE 12.2 (KDE)
Firestorrmm
it does not read

[url=http://www.facebook.mokiloky.com/]disabled dating service [/url]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2010, 19:16:01 PM »

Google Chrome the browser is very simplistic in its appearance, but that is by design. Google Chrome is clean and fast. It gets out of your way and gets you where you want to go.it also has a thumbnail shots of the your most visited sites. This will you allow to quickly navigate to the  pages.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: