Here is another way to use mandriva-seed with an USB device (minimum of 1GB).
Tested on my MSI Wind U90X-037EU
The Pardus Installation.iso file should already be somewhere on the computer.
1. Create a FAT32 partition on the USB device.
2. After this temporary remove and connect and mount
the USB device (note the /dev/devicenumber)
3. Download and start Unetbootin
4. Select Distribution= Parted Magic and Select Version=Latest_Live and Drive:=/dev/devicenumber
(143MB will be downloaded and transferred to the USB device)
5. After UNetbootin has finished, restart the computer from the USB device.
6. Select the "1. Default settings (Runs from RAM)" option (top) and Pmagic-5.7 will be started.
(this is necessary as the same USB device is then available to make a Pardus USB device with mandriva-seed)
7. If a wired internet connection is available this will automatically be made and for WLAN you have to configure one.
8.Start Internet > Chromium Web Browser goto pardus-wiki.org and download Mandriva Seed 2010
9. Close Chromium Web Browser and double-click My Docoments on the desktop and mandriva-seed.sh should be visible in PCMan File Manager.
10. Right-click and set the Owner: Execute properties.
11. Open LXTerminal and start ./mandriva-seed.sh
12. Select in PCMan File Manager (left side) the partion where Pardus Installation.iso file is situated
13. In Mandriva Seed > Browse via root > media > sd?? > to the Pardus Installation.iso file and Open the file.
14. Select Target Device and a bootable Pardus Installation (or Live) Usb device will be created.
15. At the end reboot from the USB device and enjoy Pardus.