You can send your package snapshots (which are present in the Pardus repository and have a GUI) via a form on ozgurlukicin.com (http://www.ozgurlukicin.com/tema/ekle/paket-goruntuleri/
Here is the translation of the form page...
Baslik: title (write the name of the content you will add)
Lisans: license (under what type of license will you share?)
Tanim: definition (you can write the definitions of the files you add here)
Surum numarasi: version no. (like 0.1)
Yoruma acik: Free to comment (you may choose whether other members can coment on your addition or not)
Paket goruntusu: package snapshot
Onay: approval (I have the right to distribute this package snapshot)
The main rules have been given here; http://www.ozgurlukicin.com/haber/paketleri-siz-gosterin/
* All windows, fonts, appearance etc. styles should be in default settings (Dejavu font, oxygen style, etc.)
* No additional information (as user name, webpage or email address, etc.) should be seen on the snapshot. In case such information has to be given, firstname.lastname@example.org
as email, www.pardus.org.tr
as website should be given.
* Ksnapshot should be used for taking snapshots, and capturing method should be "window under the cursor" (I am not sure this is a good translation since I do not have that program in English!)
* Small sized (preview) pictures should be 270x190 pixels (exactly) and bigger ones should not exceed 800x600 pixels
* While uploading the images to please only write the name of the package, do not add png or jpeg to the file name.