Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 21, 2014, 06:48:42 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  Assistance
| |-+  Software
| | |-+  Libreoffice keep going to default settings
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Libreoffice keep going to default settings  (Read 1115 times)
pastis
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« on: March 15, 2011, 11:53:48 AM »

Hi guys,

Another annoying bug these last weeks. I am working on my thesis and I notice Libreoffice is just going back to default settings from time to time without reason. I already reinstall it but it is still doin it. This is annoying because it  restarts all your measure units, defaults languages, toolbars, forget your recent documents, everything. It's not linked to the way I shut it down.

Im getting slowly upset by the stability of my overall system. I mean I still have random bluetooth, I had this no reason kmix problem, kwindow is crashing a lot (flash I suppose), yesterday I had to delete amarok config files (with no reason again, no update or wierd install) and install it again and now this. I don't know if all of this are kde related problems because I wasn't use to this in Pardus 2009. I mean I noticed a lot of my problems are probably related to config files and "corrupt profiles".

Thanx
DavidD
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 16:41:37 PM »

Hope I'm not too late with the suggestion, but have you set up a default template for your work? Or are you experiencing changes with the stock "Untitled" template that opens by default after installation?

David

"The most tragic pathologies we've experienced in human history result from the catastrophic way we deal with otherness." - D. Gordis
mpie
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 18:07:03 PM »

Do you have a separate /home partition?
if so it would be worthwhile fixing the permissions
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: