Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2014, 08:10:12 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  General
| |-+  Fun website
| | |-+  No hard feelings just posting a nice clean joke ;)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: No hard feelings just posting a nice clean joke ;)  (Read 1061 times)
Cheers

View Profile
« on: February 25, 2011, 09:55:15 AM »

Trying to break the ice with a joke...but really no hard feelings if you work for microsoft Smiley

Taken from Jan 22nd 2011 show of a Prarie Home Companion (yeah its a Minnesotan thing)

There was a pilot coming into the Seattle airport through thick fog when his instruments went out.
He was circling around and he saw a tall building with a guy working alone on the top floor. He cut the engine and rolled down the window and yelled, "Hey where am I?"
The man said, "You're in an airplane." The pilot made a 275 degree turn and brought the plane in for a perfect landing on the runway 5 miles away just as the fuel has run out. The passengers were amazed and asked how he did it.
The pilot said, "It was easy. I asked the guy in that building a simple question. The answer he gave me was 100 percent correct an absolutely useless, therefore, that must be Microsoft's support office and from there the airport is five miles due East."

Kurt Smiley
Craig
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2011, 10:22:37 AM »

LMAO!

Nice joke! I'm not too fond of MS myself, hence my being here. Smiley

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: