Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2014, 00:03:37 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  Assistance
| |-+  Configuring Pardus
| | |-+  ATI Video Drivers [Radeon Sapphire 1650 PRO] Pardus 2011
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: ATI Video Drivers [Radeon Sapphire 1650 PRO] Pardus 2011  (Read 3413 times)
gölge
Pardus fellow craft

who you are!..

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2011, 23:51:08 PM »

Confuse-mode is on.

Version 2007, 2008.2 or 2009.2. 2007 is too old, i understand that. But what with 2008.2 and 2009.2? - Can anybody confirm that ATI card (title) will work on that Pardus? I have here one last cd - i must make my mind on that x).

if you have an usb stick, you can install from usb to do not waste cds. click here...

@BellaPup

when i saying payment i mean buying a product. if i bought a product, why cant i use it with linux?  why should i wait for non-official drivers, while windows users doesnt have to wait? now i am writing this message on windows, cos i couldnt get my ati x2500 card work with any of linux distributions.

but as i said before, they dont sell those products by force. we buy them...

BellaPup
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2011, 00:07:45 AM »

when i saying payment i mean buying a product

Ohhhh  Embarrassed  Got it.. And your correct, we ultimately can buy the card -or- not.
Oneit

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2011, 01:13:42 AM »

Ok, i have found the answer.

Downloading other versions of Pardus and reinstalling it, was nothing else but waste of time. Sure, ATI drivers are installed, but still i can't configure it (like in Pardus 2009.2 for instance). I have simply modify main fonts and disable some effects (anti-aliasing, fonts dpi). Now i can work, read, ... and my eyes won't burn x).

Thanks for all replies Smiley

gölge
Pardus fellow craft

who you are!..

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2011, 04:30:43 AM »

the latest linux release for x1650 series is catalyst 9.3. so you can do a search about this package. if you cant find, you can contact with fatih aşıcı packager of fglrx (also fglrx 9.3) via mail: fatih [at] pardus.org.tr to ask about 9.3 package and pardus version.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: