Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 21, 2014, 10:28:58 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  Assistance
| |-+  Hardware
| | |-+  wireless lost on reboot
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: wireless lost on reboot  (Read 2979 times)
DavidD
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2011, 01:36:23 AM »

I can only try to make it a working system on my MSI Wind U90X-037EU with 3 different wireless devices in P2009.

So you have three USB dongles or maybe one internal card and two dongles? Is that what you mean by "3 different wireless devices"?

After this in P2011 and Kurumsal 2 (both have the same Network Manager).
After this I can test this on my main computer with 2 different wireless devices and 3 different Pardus.

I don't follow you on this. Do you mean that you will replace P2009 with P2011 and Kurumsal 2 on (or perhaps add them to) your MSI Wind? And that you will also test on a desktop machine (such as the one from which I am writing, which does not have the shutdown problem yet also mounts network drives on each boot?

"The most tragic pathologies we've experienced in human history result from the catastrophic way we deal with otherness." - D. Gordis
atolboo
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2011, 09:54:03 AM »

....... one internal card and two dongles?
Is 100% correct.

Do you mean that you will replace P2009 with P2011 and Kurumsal 2 on (or perhaps add them to) your MSI Wind? And that you will also test on a desktop machine
Also 100% correct. Wink
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: