Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2014, 21:50:50 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  General
| |-+  As seen on the internet
| | |-+  Catholic School Promoting Pardus
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Catholic School Promoting Pardus  (Read 904 times)
BellaPup
« on: September 30, 2010, 15:52:11 PM »

While out on the net doing some Googling I discovered this, the Jordan Catholic School choosing and promoting Pardus 2009.2.

"Pardus became our choice Linux operating system at Jordan Catholic School because it is a stable and modern operating system featuring up-to-date packages through it’s package manager PiSi and continues to deliver a clean and easy to use interface. For any of you who have tried other Linux Distributions like Ubuntu we urge you to give Pardus a try and promise a much better, more reliable computing experience."

Fantastic, I tell you Smiley

Pardus needs to here about recognition like this, the developers deserve as much of this credit as we can find and pass on to them.

http://www.jordanschool.com/pardus-2009-2-linux-at-jcs/
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 15:56:04 PM by BellaPup » Logged
John A
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2010, 15:30:51 PM »

Very nice. The problem with Pardus are that its so unknown outside of Turkey. Most people only know Ubuntu if you talk Linux. I hope they will improve the international promotion for version 2011. Smiley
LinuxFanatic
Pardus Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 20:56:43 PM »

Wow very good news!!! Thanks BellaPup

I made an announce in the Pardus users mailing list:
http://liste.pardus.org.tr/pardus-users/2010-October/000643.html

Greetings from the German Pardus comunity: PardusUser.de  Smiley
Gürkan

German Pardus Linux Communtiy --> www.PardusUser.de
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »