Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2014, 16:49:23 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  Assistance
| |-+  Pardus for beginners
| | |-+  How to set Scale desktop effect
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How to set Scale desktop effect  (Read 834 times)
DavidK

View Profile
« on: March 26, 2011, 12:55:01 PM »

I just installed Pardus. I'm very impressed with it and so far everything works. Smiley

But how do you set the Scale feature in desktop effects? In Mint 10 or Ubuntu Scale is the one that when mousing up in the upper right hand corner (I select that) any windows on the desktop will get small and line up so you can see all at once. How do I do that in Pardus?

Kranthi
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 14:03:14 PM »

That Effect is called Present windows.
1. You have to ensure that the 'Present Windows' <desktop effect<system settings is activated. The settings for that are also present there.
2. Go to screen edges<window behavior<system settings and click the screen edge and select the 'Present Windows w or w/o all desktops to assign the activation method.

The Cube
DavidK

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2011, 14:06:54 PM »

That Effect is called Present windows.
1. You have to ensure that the 'Present Windows' <desktop effect<system settings is activated. The settings for that are also present there.
2. Go to screen edges<window behavior<system settings and click the screen edge and select the 'Present Windows w or w/o all desktops to assign the activation method.

Thank you. Works great. Smiley
Kranthi
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2011, 14:18:55 PM »

YAY.... My first helpful answer.     Grin  Grin    Grin
I'm happy to be of help at last.

The Cube
Leopardus
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2011, 03:53:08 AM »

YAY.... My first helpful answer.     Grin  Grin    Grin
I'm happy to be of help at last.

I'm sure it won't be your last.  Smiley Good job! I love that feature. I came across it by accident one day by moving my mouse to the top left corner.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: