Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2014, 23:29:41 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  Assistance
| |-+  Hardware
| | |-+  Wacom Bamboo - Left-Handed
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wacom Bamboo - Left-Handed  (Read 2527 times)
alex

View Profile
« on: April 28, 2011, 14:49:10 PM »

One of the things that most impressed me about Pardus was that it recognized my Wacom Bamboo graphics tablet instantly when I tested the live CD. I remember when I was using SuSE 11.3 and had to do a bunch of crazy tricks in the command line and still couldn't get it to function properly, so this was a huge pleasant surprise. However, I am left-handed, and unsure of how to tell the tablet to recognize this (holding it upside down works for now, but not very smoothly so I'd like to actually set it up properly). I've located the graphics tablet settings, but don't see an option for it. If I had to guess, it's 'pad mapping' and I'll either have to change the rotation or the working area...but I am unsure which or how to do it. Does anyone know how I could configure the tablet profile to work in left-handed mode? Google isn't turning up much advice, I am guessing left-handed KDE artists are few in number or just quiet. Sad
tippekanu

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 07:52:19 AM »

These links might be helpful:

http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/linuxwacom/index.php?title=Xsetwacom

http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/linuxwacom/index.php?title=Rotation

I am also trying to get a Wacom Bamboo CTT-460 working with the "Graphic Tablet"
section of "Input Devices" in "System Settings" - have not had complete success yet.

Has anyone else been able to get this to work well?

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: