Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2014, 08:54:50 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  Assistance
| |-+  Pardus for beginners
| | |-+  What are the transparent lines?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What are the transparent lines?  (Read 1025 times)
Neal

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2011, 02:26:14 AM »

Is there a way to remove the transparent lines I see under this window for example?

I don't have this on my laptop (IBM R61i) But I have it on my desktop (HP dx2200)  What is it the problem here? A fix for it?

atolboo
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 11:51:16 AM »

From the image I can see that you don't have your Tool Box widget (unnamed) in the corner of your screen.
Maybe the transparent image (above and bellow) the K3b image has to do with this Huh?

To move the Tool Box widget, right-click > "Unlock Widgets", drag-drop it to the corner  and right-click > "Lock Widgets".
Neal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 14:28:43 PM »

From the image I can see that you don't have your Tool Box widget (unnamed) in the corner of your screen.
Maybe the transparent image (above and bellow) the K3b image has to do with this Huh?

To move the Tool Box widget, right-click > "Unlock Widgets", drag-drop it to the corner  and right-click > "Lock Widgets".

True I don't have the toolbox widgit named but I didn't think this would have anything to do with it but.....then again I am new to kde so I will fiddle with that when I get home.

I just happen to have the k3b open at the time I took a screenshot for example....The lines appear anywhere on the empty desktop...not just in corners etc.

Thanks.
atolboo
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 14:53:18 PM »

As I don't have the transparent image (and never had), I can't test this.
For me it's only a guess Wink
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: