Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2014, 20:29:53 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  General
| |-+  Wish list
| | |-+  Koffice
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Koffice  (Read 828 times)
John A
« on: April 30, 2011, 11:40:49 AM »

it looks like they will include koffice in the repo very soon:
http://bugs.pardus.org.tr/show_bug.cgi?id=16568
dedebekri
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 11:51:55 AM »

Already in the devel repo  Wink
Lisa
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2011, 16:26:20 PM »

This is good to hear.  I was thinking it should be called Calligra, but learned there is Koffice and there is Calligra.

The recent splitting and forking with office suites is giving me a splitting headache. Grin  Must drive IT people bonkers.
Lisa Marie
John A
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2011, 19:48:49 PM »

I think KOffice will be called Calligra in the future. When Calligra is released in a final version it will replace Koffice if I understand it correct. Smiley

"The Calligra project, being part of the KDE community, is dedicated to producing Free Software, therefor you can download and install Calligra Suite in most cases free of charge. While the Calligra project only provides source code, it is easily installable through the package manager of many linux distributions, FreeBSD. There is also preliminary support on Mac OS X and Windows.

No release of Calligra Suite has been made so far, but two versions of KOffice are currently available"
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 19:50:37 PM by John A » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: