Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 21, 2014, 12:52:57 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  Assistance
| |-+  Configuring Pardus
| | |-+  Sleep, hybernate pardus 2011
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sleep, hybernate pardus 2011  (Read 815 times)
Sandro
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« on: July 24, 2011, 00:33:16 AM »

I have P2011 and works fine but sleep the pc has a bug. When the pc is booted the desktop appear and i can sleeped the pc by the K-menu, if i try many time to sleep the pc at some time it fails and the pc don't sleep.

When the sleep in the K-menu fails i can used the command #pm-suspend and it works.

I suppose there is a log file in /var/log where i can found info, can you help me?

Add: it is my /var/log/messages http://www.kensan.it/tmp/messages.txt
Add2: i have several problem with my desktop, maybe it is not only a sleep problem, also dolphin dont works well, paste clipboard into desktop dont works well. Can i resinstall KDE? or plasma?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 01:21:38 AM by Sandro » Logged
Sandro
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 20:01:58 PM »

I have reinstall pardus 2011 and it works fine, i have upgrade the only firefox (pisi up firefox), reboot and plasma gone in Error. The screen was black and i only view the windows of kde.

I reinstall pardus 2011 another time with the old firefox, i can't upgrade my systm.

There was some file conflict during upgrade of firefox and some files were not removed, it is important?

Add: pisi tell me "Not removing conflicted file : /usr/share/locale/en_US/entry.desktop" and other four or five "not removing" about kde files.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 20:25:33 PM by Sandro » Logged
atolboo
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 21:36:59 PM »

Why don't you use the new Pardus-2011.1-Dama-Dama-xxxxx.iso Huh?
Sandro
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 13:23:51 PM »

I think it is a good idea, TY Smiley
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: