Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2014, 20:37:11 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  Assistance
| |-+  Configuring Pardus
| | |-+  Are exclusions from color themes possible?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Are exclusions from color themes possible?  (Read 734 times)
Cnaeus
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« on: July 27, 2011, 22:38:10 PM »

Um, I often use dark color themes because they are cool, and save energy. Now the problem is, that it makes the paper color and background in libreoffice black as well, an that is quite irritating. Is there any possible way to exclude programs from the the actual color theme?
Thanks
atolboo
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 00:00:36 AM »

..... and save energy.
Why should it save energy Huh?

UIs there any possible way to exclude programs from the the actual color theme?
I don't think this is possible. Wink
Cnaeus
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2011, 13:05:18 PM »

Why should it save energy  Huh?
obviously if your screen shows darker objects it consumes less energy Tongue . That's why many people use darker desktop images. To save energy. But if even your windows & window backgrouns & everithing is darker, that more energy you save! Wink I can tell you, that my laptop battery last about 1/4 longer when using darker themes like obsidian coast... Or I'm just the victim of some serious self-deception... Cheesy

Anyway, if there is no exception list for color themes, then there really should be in the next versions of Pardus, cuz I think that a lots of people use darker themes, and it must be annoying for them too... In fact firefox has an option about whether or not to enable system colors... there should be something like that in LibreOffice, too.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: