Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2014, 05:13:45 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  General
| |-+  As seen on the internet
| | |-+  Yikes!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Yikes!  (Read 503 times)
csaenemy
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« on: September 21, 2011, 13:30:38 PM »

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/09/21/secure_boot_firmware_linux_exclusion_fears/
owiknowi
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 18:42:12 PM »

yeah, yikes! is always right when mikrosovt comes out of its damp hole and starts to rant and rave about something. must be hard times over there.
like a while ago they cried 'victory over linux!' nobody knew there was a battle going on, but that's what apparently happens in asylums.

so, purely hypothetical, let's pretend i take them serious (i know, it's very difficult to do so):
the easy solution would be to make a mikrosovt computer, which only comes shipped with their os. they even could bake their os into some kind of rom, thus making sure only expensive mikrosovt employees can help out (it will go wrong, don' t worry).

thus the sane part of the world can keep developing good, useful and usable computers and software, without being harassed by those deranged corporate clowns.

btw. mikrosoft: you did not invent nor own the pc and its architecture. even the name of your os is generic: i've got some crappy windows too in my house: they break pretty easy...

~this is all just a personal view on matters; no rights nor truths can or may be derived from it~
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: