Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2014, 00:23:29 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  Assistance
| |-+  Pardus for beginners
| | |-+  Network Connection Not Recovering After Sleep/Hibernation [SOLVED]
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Network Connection Not Recovering After Sleep/Hibernation [SOLVED]  (Read 507 times)
MusicLover
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« on: October 10, 2011, 15:01:08 PM »

After resuming power to my laptop, the network connection is not activated. Even when I try and manually connect nothing happens, not even an error message. Network settings for wireless show 'Mode' set to Infrastructure, 'BSSID' is left blank, 'Restrict To Interface' is set to 'Any' and 'MTU' is Automatic.

To add to the above, the screen appears to be locked after a while.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 23:29:29 PM by MusicLover » Logged
atolboo
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 22:42:35 PM »

Did you do http://en.pardus-wiki.org/Pardus:Installation2011#Setup_WLAN_interface after the installation Huh?
I donĀ“t have any problem with my Asus Eee PC 1001PXD or MSI Wind U90X-037EU Wink
MusicLover
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 06:52:35 AM »

There's no problem with connecting one time at startup. I just doesn't re-connect after hibernation/sleep. What I've noticed is that if I just leave it after I wake up the PC it will eventually reconnect. During this (long) wait, the screen is locked and the only activity is the mouse pointer!

Looks like a re-install may be a good idea.

Thanks for the response.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 07:09:27 AM by MusicLover » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: