Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 21, 2014, 12:39:50 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  General
| |-+  Wish list
| | |-+  QGIS
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: QGIS  (Read 5247 times)
richdb
Administrator
Pardus Guru

View Profile WWW
« on: December 27, 2011, 16:01:13 PM »

What is a linux distro without any GIS software? So Pardus need QGIS badly Smiley

http://www.qgis.org/

John A
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 08:08:05 AM »

I guess you can write a comment here:
http://bugs.pardus.org.tr/show_bug.cgi?id=11101
owiknowi
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 09:11:57 AM »

hi collegue! also tired of arcview and arcgis?  Grin

not be a nuisance, but 'they' have a sort of protocol for requesting packages.
personally i also add the targeted pardus version and platform (32 or 64 bit).

if you don't get any response here, you might also want to request it on the german pardus forum?

and if that doesn't work too, maybe scientific linux (red hat based) might help out?  Wink

information, that's what we need! do it the proper way, use a g.i.s.
richdb
Administrator
Pardus Guru

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 16:49:29 PM »

@John A .. already did taht think 2 years ago, one reaction in that time but there is still no package for Pardus.

@owiknoi Yes, i know .. there are packages for Fedora, Ubuntu and all the ones based on Ubuntu, Arch and maybe more. But still no package for Pardus.

And that is just the problem with Pardus, there are a lot of packages missing. And there still is no signal this will be better soon.
atolboo
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 17:19:00 PM »

My result so far and still 
In pspec.xml of Qgis:
Code:
        <BuildDependencies>
            <Dependency>gpsbabel</Dependency>
            <Dependency>grass</Dependency>
        </BuildDependencies>
After some searching I could build gpsbabel-1.3.6-6-p11-i686.pisi
Trying to build grass, I get stuck (at this moment):
checking for zlib.h... yes
checking for location of zlib library...
checking for deflate in -lz... yes
checking for location of External PROJ.4 includes... /usr/include
checking for proj_api.h... no
configure: error: *** Unable to locate External PROJ.4 includes.
DEBUG: return value for "./configure --prefix=/usr --build=i686-pc-linux-gnu --mandir=/usr/share/man --infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --with-cxx --enable-shared --disable-static --datadir=/usr/share/grass --with-curses --with-proj --with-proj-includes=/usr/include --with-proj-libs=/usr/lib --with-proj-share=/usr/share/proj --with-gdal --without-glw --with-postgres --with-sqlite --with-mysql --with-mysql-includes=/usr/include/mysql --with-opengl --enable-largefile --with-x --with-odbc --with-blas --with-lapack --with-fftw --with-cairo --with-python --with-freetype=yes --with-motif --without-ffmpeg --with-wxwidgets=wx-config --with-readline --with-readline-includes=/usr/include/readline --with-readline-libs=/lib --with-postgres-includes=/usr/include/postgresql --with-freetype-includes=/usr/include/freetype2" is 1
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/mnt/sda6/atolboo/PiSi-build/grass/actions.py", line 47, in setup
    --with-freetype-includes=/usr/include/freetype2")
  File "/usr/lib/pardus/pisi/actionsapi/autotools.py", line 76, in configure
    if system(args):
  File "/usr/lib/pardus/pisi/actionsapi/shelltools.py", line 255, in system
    error(_("Command \"%s\" failed, return value was %d.") % (command, retValue))
  File "/usr/lib/pardus/pisi/actionsapi/__init__.py", line 27, in error
    raise Error(msg)
pisi.actionsapi.Error: Command "./configure --prefix=/usr --build=i686-pc-linux-gnu --mandir=/usr/share/man --infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --with-cxx --enable-shared --disable-static --datadir=/usr/share/grass --with-curses --with-proj --with-proj-includes=/usr/include --with-proj-libs=/usr/lib --with-proj-share=/usr/share/proj --with-gdal --without-glw --with-postgres --with-sqlite --with-mysql --with-mysql-includes=/usr/include/mysql --with-opengl --enable-largefile --with-x --with-odbc --with-blas --with-lapack --with-fftw --with-cairo --with-python --with-freetype=yes --with-motif --without-ffmpeg --with-wxwidgets=wx-config --with-readline --with-readline-includes=/usr/include/readline --with-readline-libs=/lib --with-postgres-includes=/usr/include/postgresql --with-freetype-includes=/usr/include/freetype2" failed, return value was 1.
Action script error caught.
*** 1 error(s), 1 warning(s)                                                                                                                                     
Program terminated.                                                                                                                                             
And my search continues although I think this will be a difficult problem to
atolboo
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 17:54:28 PM »

And after adding
Code:
            <Dependency>proj-devel</Dependency>
            <Dependency>tiff-devel</Dependency>
            <Dependency>wxGTK-devel</Dependency>
            <Dependency>doxygen</Dependency>
        </BuildDependencies>
It's now building the package grass.
And as I am getting hungry it's now time for
To be continued.........
atolboo
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2011, 21:11:31 PM »

Current status:

It's now building the package grass.
Now build
grass-6.4.0-2-p11-i686.pisi
grass-devel-6.4.0-2-p11-i686.pisi
grass-doc-6.4.0-2-p11-i686.pisi

And now building <Name>qgis</Name> (after modifying some of the <BuildDependencies>) ;
[ 10%] [ 11%] Building CXX object src/core/CMakeFiles/qgis_core.dir/qgsgeometry.o                                                                               
[ 11%] Building CXX object src/core/CMakeFiles/qgis_core.dir/qgshttptransaction.o                                                                               
Building CXX object src/core/CMakeFiles/qgis_core.dir/qgslabel.o                                                                                                 
/var/pisi/qgis-1.3.0-1/work/qgis-1.3.0/src/core/qgshttptransaction.cpp: In constructor 'QgsHttpTransaction::QgsHttpTransaction(QString, QString, int, QString, QString, QNetworkProxy::ProxyType, QString, QString)':
/var/pisi/qgis-1.3.0-1/work/qgis-1.3.0/src/core/qgshttptransaction.cpp:52:15: error: call of overloaded 'QString(int)' is ambiguous
/usr/include/QtCore/qstring.h:428:43: note: candidates are: QString::QString(const QByteArray&)
/usr/include/QtCore/qstring.h:426:43: note:                 QString::QString(const char*)
/usr/include/QtCore/qstring.h:728:8: note:                 QString::QString(const QString&)
/usr/include/QtCore/qstring.h:106:5: note:                 QString::QString(QChar)
/usr/include/QtCore/qstring.h:105:14: note:                 QString::QString(const QChar*)
/var/pisi/qgis-1.3.0-1/work/qgis-1.3.0/src/core/qgshttptransaction.cpp:52:15: error: call of overloaded 'QString(int)' is ambiguous
/usr/include/QtCore/qstring.h:428:43: note: candidates are: QString::QString(const QByteArray&)
/usr/include/QtCore/qstring.h:426:43: note:                 QString::QString(const char*)
/usr/include/QtCore/qstring.h:728:8: note:                 QString::QString(const QString&)
/usr/include/QtCore/qstring.h:106:5: note:                 QString::QString(QChar)
/usr/include/QtCore/qstring.h:105:14: note:                 QString::QString(const QChar*)

*** 2 errors, 0 warnings
make[2]: *** [src/core/CMakeFiles/qgis_core.dir/qgshttptransaction.o] Error 1
And I can use some help to solve this ^^^ problem
atolboo
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2011, 21:23:21 PM »

And a similar report  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qgis/+bug/540941
owiknowi
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2011, 21:24:55 PM »

alas atolboo, i know next to nothing about programming... after a quick and dirty search, i found this:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6810520/overloaded-qstringint-is-ambiguous
and
http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/3165/
and to make it even worse:
http://www.cplusplus.com/search.do?q=error%3A+call+of+overloaded+%27QString%28int%29%27+is+ambiguous

hope this helps you in any, although very poor, way... Embarrassed
atolboo
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2011, 22:40:20 PM »

hope this helps you in any, although very poor, way... Embarrassed
Thanks for your attempt but....

I was already busy with building  http://download.osgeo.org/qgis/src/qgis_1.5.0.tar.gz
(the previous one was qgis_1.3.0.tar.gz)
And now I get
[ 36%] Building CXX object src/gui/CMakeFiles/qgis_gui.dir/symbology-ng/qgsdashspacedialog.cpp.o                                                                 
Linking CXX shared module libmemoryprovider.so                                                                                                                   
[ 36%] Building CXX object src/analysis/CMakeFiles/qgis_analysis.dir/interpolation/HalfEdge.cc.o                                                                 
[ 37%] Building CXX object src/gui/CMakeFiles/qgis_gui.dir/symbology-ng/qgspenstylecombobox.cpp.o                                                               
[ 37%] Built target memoryprovider                                                                                                                               
sip: /var/pisi/qgis-1.5.0-2/work/qgis-1.5.0/python/core/conversions.sip:269: Mapped type has already been defined in another module
make[2]: *** [python/core/sipcorepart0.cpp] Error 1
make[1]: *** [python/CMakeFiles/python_module_qgis_core.dir/all] Error 2
make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
And this one looks comletely different.
To be continued tomorrow after a
atolboo
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2011, 11:37:27 AM »

Next result:
I also found http://fossies.org/unix/misc/qgis-1.7.3.tar.gz:a/qgis-1.7.3/INSTALL

From this document I did;
237   git clone git://github.com/qgis/Quantum-GIS.git
( in order to install git a "sudo pisi it git -y" is required before this ^^^ command)
 492   cd Quantum-GIS
  493   mkdir build
  494   cd build
498   ccmake ..  <<don't forget the 2 dots
 500 Press the "c" key to do an initial configure.
 502 Press the "g" key to generate and exit.
 506   make
Result:
[ 82%] Building CXX object src/plugins/georeferencer/CMakeFiles/georefplugin.dir/qgsgeoreftoolmovepoint.cpp.o                                                    
[ 82%] Building CXX object src/plugins/georeferencer/CMakeFiles/georefplugin.dir/qgsgeorefvalidators.cpp.o                                                      
[ 82%] Building CXX object src/plugins/georeferencer/CMakeFiles/georefplugin.dir/qgsleastsquares.cpp.o                                                          
/home/atolboo/Quantum-GIS/src/plugins/georeferencer/qgsleastsquares.cpp:18:28: fatal error: gsl/gsl_linalg.h: No such file or directory                          
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [src/plugins/georeferencer/CMakeFiles/georefplugin.dir/qgsleastsquares.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [src/plugins/georeferencer/CMakeFiles/georefplugin.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2
atolboo@pardus2011 build $

sudo pisi it gsl-devel -y
 506   make
Result:
[100%] Building CXX object tests/bench/CMakeFiles/qgis_bench.dir/qgsbench.cpp.o                                                                                  
[100%] Building CXX object tests/bench/CMakeFiles/qgis_bench.dir/moc_qgsbench.cxx.o                                                                              
Linking CXX executable ../../output/bin/qgis_bench                                                                                                              
[100%] Built target qgis_bench                                                                                                                                  
 510   sudo make install
Result:
-- Installing: /usr/local/share/qgis/python/pyspatialite/dbapi2.py
-- Installing: /usr/local/share/qgis/python/pyspatialite/dump.py
-- Installing: /usr/local/bin/qgis_bench
-- Set runtime path of "/usr/local/bin/qgis_bench" to "/usr/local/lib"
 517   qgis
Result:   picture

And my struggle to this into a qgis.pisi continues

* QGIS.png (108.89 KB, 858x577 - viewed 173 times.)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 21:01:48 PM by atolboo » Logged
owiknowi
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2011, 12:52:55 PM »

@atolboo
i won't pretend to understand the given output, i am however impressed with the result as shown on the attached image!

@richdb
does look very promising, doesn't it!
atolboo
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2011, 13:09:26 PM »

i won't pretend to understand the given output,

* QGIS1.png (261.51 KB, 838x679 - viewed 166 times.)
owiknowi
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2011, 13:33:57 PM »

@atolboo

i know some people in water management (waterschappen) who will be interested in this too.
maybe it'll push them a bit more towards linux and open gis instead of very expensive gis apps, like they often still use...
atolboo
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2011, 13:42:35 PM »

And now I get
[ 36%] Building CXX object src/gui/CMakeFiles/qgis_gui.dir/symbology-ng/qgsdashspacedialog.cpp.o                                                                 
Linking CXX shared module libmemoryprovider.so                                                                                                                   
[ 36%] Building CXX object src/analysis/CMakeFiles/qgis_analysis.dir/interpolation/HalfEdge.cc.o                                                                 
[ 37%] Building CXX object src/gui/CMakeFiles/qgis_gui.dir/symbology-ng/qgspenstylecombobox.cpp.o                                                               
[ 37%] Built target memoryprovider                                                                                                                               
sip: /var/pisi/qgis-1.5.0-2/work/qgis-1.5.0/python/core/conversions.sip:269: Mapped type has already been defined in another module
make[2]: *** [python/core/sipcorepart0.cpp] Error 1
make[1]: *** [python/CMakeFiles/python_module_qgis_core.dir/all] Error 2
make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
And this one looks comletely different.
Is from (my guess):
Code:
%MappedType QSet<int>
{                                                                                                                 <<<=269
%TypeHeaderCode
#include <QSet>
#if (SIP_VERSION >= 0x040900)
#define sipClass_QString ((sipWrapperType *) sipTypeAsPyTypeObject (sipType_QString))
#define sipClass_QVariant ((sipWrapperType *) sipTypeAsPyTypeObject (sipType_QVariant))
#endif
%End

%ConvertFromTypeCode
  // Create the list.
  PyObject *l;

if ((l = PyList_New(sipCpp->size())) == NULL)
    return NULL;

// Set the list elements.
  QSet<int>::iterator it = sipCpp->begin();
  for (int i = 0; it != sipCpp->end(); ++it, ++i)
  {
    PyObject *tobj;

if ((tobj = PyInt_FromLong(*it)) == NULL)
    {
      Py_DECREF(l);
      return NULL;
    }
    PyList_SET_ITEM(l, i, tobj);
  }

return l;
%End

%ConvertToTypeCode
  // Check the type if that is all that is required.
  if (sipIsErr == NULL)
    return PyList_Check(sipPy);

QSet<int> *qset = new QSet<int>;

for (int i = 0; i < PyList_GET_SIZE(sipPy); ++i)
  {
    qset->insert(PyInt_AsLong(PyList_GET_ITEM(sipPy, i)));
  }

*sipCppPtr = qset;
  return sipGetState(sipTransferObj);
%End
And this is a for me.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: