Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2014, 09:22:11 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  Assistance
| |-+  News & Announcements
| | |-+  Pardus Fork
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pardus Fork  (Read 19354 times)
atolboo
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: March 05, 2012, 15:38:37 PM »

There is a saying in Turkish: "Silent like a grave!".
In Dutch it's about the same.

....... is waiting for the workshop silently.
Me too... and if if it's needed, work on my future plan.
Anglo
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 06, 2012, 02:12:33 AM »

Pardus'un geleceği ile ilgili yapılacak...   
Erdinch Gultekin   6:44pm Mar 5
Pardus'un geleceği ile ilgili yapılacak Çalıştay öncesi, görüş ve fikir alışverişi , yol haritası belirlemesi çalışması için Ankara'da PLO toplantısı yapılacakdır.

Çalıştay' da sergilenecek duruş ve görüşler için katkı sağlamak isteyen, bir çift lafım var diyen tüm Pardus sevdalıları, davetlidir.

Toplantı adresi: Enerji Parkı
Tarih: 17.03.2012 Saat:12.00

MTA Genel Müdürlüğü Kampüsü, Tabiat Tarihi Müzesi karşısı
A kapısı: Eskişehir yolu 5.km (ATO karşısı)
B kapısı: Yüzüncü Yıl İşçi blok. Öğretmenler caddesi Çukurambar-BALGAT (Çankaya Üni. yanı)

İrtibat Tel: (enki) 0532 2367127
(pantera) 0555 244 10 71
(Enerji Parkı) 201 25 49
İrtibat mail:erdincgultekin@gmail.com

Google Translate:

Pardus is made ​​about the future ...
Gultekin Erdinch 6:44 pm Mar 5
Prior to the workshop can be made concerning the future of Pardus, exchange views and ideas, PLO meeting in Ankara to work to determine yapılacakdır roadmap.

The workshop will be showcased at posture and willing to contribute to opinions, I have a couple say to lovers of all Pardus said, are invited.

Meeting address: Energy Park
Date: 03/17/2012 Time: 12:00

MTA Campus, across from the Museum of Natural History
A gate of the Eskisehir road 5.km (Across from the ATO)
B port: Workers Centenary block. Teachers street Çukurambar-BALGAT (Cankaya Univ. As well)

Contact Phone: (Enki) 0532 2367127
(pantera) 0555 244 10 71
(Energy Park) 201 25 49
Contact mail: erdincgultekin@gmail.com
tribunal
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 06, 2012, 14:19:51 PM »

There is a saying in Turkish: "Silent like a grave!".
In Dutch it's about the same.

....... is waiting for the workshop silently.
Me too... and if if it's needed, work on my future plan.

Please, write your secret plan in english Smiley
weird_tr
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 06, 2012, 15:41:27 PM »

From Facebook:

There was a Turkisch Post with 'Pardus 2012.3' in it. So I got curious and asked to Translate it in English. This is the reply from one of the members:

That's about a new Pardus contrib repo that contains the latest version of applications (kernel 3.2.5, KDE4.8, FF 10 etc..) were packed by Pardus users + PLO repo + Pardus Stable repo.
We are still working on it. Once the new repo enabled, we will announce it here and call for testers.

I don't think there was a direct link to the repo, though only links to official repo's etc... I think they will post it soon Wink

Greets,
Tristan
tribunal
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 06, 2012, 16:34:31 PM »

From Facebook:

There was a Turkisch Post with 'Pardus 2012.3' in it. So I got curious and asked to Translate it in English. This is the reply from one of the members:

That's about a new Pardus contrib repo that contains the latest version of applications (kernel 3.2.5, KDE4.8, FF 10 etc..) were packed by Pardus users + PLO repo + Pardus Stable repo.
We are still working on it. Once the new repo enabled, we will announce it here and call for testers.

I don't think there was a direct link to the repo, though only links to official repo's etc... I think they will post it soon Wink

Greets,
Tristan

Thank you Smiley
We all are waiting  Roll Eyes After workshop we will start our "secret plans" by uniting all of them.
I hope, this workshop will be something better, than elections in Russia (they are just a garbage).
atolboo
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 06, 2012, 17:25:23 PM »

Please, write your secret plan in english Smiley
It's not a "secret plan", only a preliminary investigation what I will/want to do in case Pardus is coming to  complete end.
And when that point is reached I will also publish my NL-EN-DE Tips & Tricks Wink
acjohnson
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 11, 2012, 06:12:51 AM »

I finally got some communication from a Pardus developer, H. İbrahim Güngör, regarding the Github repository.

He said that his ex-colleagues forked the packages to Github and attempted to bootstrap a new distro based on Pardus 2011.2 but it did not succeed. He said that if a fork was to exist that it should be forked from SVN, not from the Github fork.

I wish we could get some communication from the developers who forked Pardus to Github, just to confirm this news mainly, but either way it sounds like many of the packages in the Github repo are in an unusable state...
weird_tr
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 14, 2012, 19:41:00 PM »

Tiny Update from the folks over at facebook Smiley

The new repo for Pardus "2012.3" is ready for this weekend, and Packagers will be given an account to contribute Smiley

That's all the news,

Greets,
Tristan
acjohnson
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 15, 2012, 05:12:58 AM »

do they mean 2011.3?
Anglo
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 15, 2012, 14:10:47 PM »

This is what they said

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
server is ready for this weekend !!!
Server ist bereit für dieses Wochenende !!!
server is klaar voor dit weekend !!!
Сервер готов к этому уик-энд !!!

account will be given for Packagers
account wird für Packagers gegeben werden
account worden gegeven voor Packagers
внимание будет уделено для упаковщиков
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nothing more
weird_tr
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 15, 2012, 20:08:27 PM »

Yes, that was what they said.. But a few posts ago they mentioned something about (as far as I could translate) that these new repo's had something to do with "2011.3" (I'm sorry NOT 2013.3).. I don't think they were talking about the official' "2011.3", but more as a fork.. That's why I put it between " " Wink
weird_tr
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 21, 2012, 21:01:58 PM »

The repo for the Pardus fork is online:

http://paketler.pardus-linux.org/P2011/anka/

The pakkets for 32 bit arent Online yet, only 64-bit pakkets.

Reply from one of the packagers:

Other packages are ready for 32 bit, but we will compile kernel packages.

Greets,
Tristan
acjohnson
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 22, 2012, 14:19:29 PM »

I would like to test this repository and perhaps use it for updates but it appears that it isn't indexed so I can't just install packages using pisi...

Are there more instructions somewhere else that I am missing or is it currently not going to be used with pisi?
tribunal
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 22, 2012, 14:37:55 PM »

I would like to test this repository and perhaps use it for updates but it appears that it isn't indexed so I can't just install packages using pisi...

Are there more instructions somewhere else that I am missing or is it currently not going to be used with pisi?
* tribunal is waiting too Smiley Write about index-problem in facebook Smiley
Anglo
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 23, 2012, 19:04:32 PM »

From FB :Nihad Karslı   12:07pm Mar 23
Pardus projesi topluluklarla oluşturulan danışma kurulunun yönetişimi ile ve tubitakın lkd ye bağışladıgı hazır sunucuda devam edecektir. Bunu sankiritçe dahil çeviriniz lütfen. Çalıştay bitmeden çok önemli yol alındı. Artık çalışmaya başlayın.

Google Translate:
Nihad Karslı 12:07 pm March 23
Governance created communities with the Pardus project advisory board and ready to donate to the server will continue tubitakın LIQUIDITY. Please turn it, including sankiritçe. Before the end of the workshop was a very important way. Now get to work.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: