Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2014, 10:54:36 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  General
| |-+  The Pub
| | |-+  registration fails Pardus Russian forum-anti bot clock [solved]
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: registration fails Pardus Russian forum-anti bot clock [solved]  (Read 1234 times)
Lisa
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« on: February 01, 2012, 17:21:38 PM »

Hi,
I was just trying to register at the Pardus Russia forum and after typing in my user name, e-mail address and password, and then entering the captcha letters shown, on the next page it says  that I didn't complete the anti bot clock.  I don't see a clock?  Just wondering if anyone else has tried registering there?  I've enabled Java and plugins, still no go, and I don't see where to send an e-mail to the administrator.  
I'll try e-mailing zaG and see if that person can help me out.
Lisa Marie
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 04:43:15 AM by Lisa » Logged
Anglo
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 17:34:26 PM »

Hi Lisa Marie

If you tried to register while using google translate , then that is likely the problem, try looking at the same page with OUT the translator.

anglo
Lisa
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 18:04:06 PM »

Hi anglo and good advice.  I did have two windows open, and was registering at the non-translated window.  The registration agreement does translate, but not the registration page using google language tools, but no need for it as it is your basic registration page with username, whether you want administrator to be able to e-mail you or not, e-mail address, enter password twice, then below is the jumbled captcha letters and a field to enter them,  Translated just the words there it says, "listen, or refresh the letters" and above field, "type the characters you see in the picture: or in original Russian, Наберите символы, которые изображены на картинке:
Pretty language to see written.
I wrote an e-mail to zaG. 
Thanks a bunch!
Lisa Marie
tribunal
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 10:42:27 AM »

The problem will be solved ASAP (I hope today).
zaG
pardus-linux.ru

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 13:57:25 PM »

mended! try! for evading iam2r0k@gmail.com

Lisa
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2012, 04:42:27 AM »

Thank you, zaG and thank you tribunal.  I am now registered there. 

Okay, you can laugh at me.  I went to so far as to change my keyboard layout to Russian language and typed the captcha letters that way.  Grin 

Late, time to hit the sack and tomorrow, another day, will check out the other interesting thread I saw.
Regards, Lisa Marie
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: