Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2014, 23:15:30 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  Assistance
| |-+  Software
| | |-+  nspluginwrapper for Pardus 2011 64 bit
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: nspluginwrapper for Pardus 2011 64 bit  (Read 5076 times)
atolboo
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2012, 14:23:55 PM »

My reference: see attachment Wink and search " ~ $" to see all my commands.

* konsole-output.txt (110.04 KB - downloaded 89 times.)
a.palius
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2012, 14:29:53 PM »

marcin@pardus2011 ~ $ pisi info -Fs libXt-devel-1.1.1-15-p11-x86_64.pisi | grep xt.pc
/usr/lib/pkgconfig/xt.pc
marcin@pardus2011 ~ $ pisi info -Fs libXt-32bit-1.1.1-15-p11-x86_64.pisi | grep xt.pc
/usr/lib32/pkgconfig/xt.pc

As you see libXt-devel and libXt-32bit contains xt.pc file, but in different directories, so these files cannot be in conflict.
Could you send me output of this line.
Code:
ls -AlF /usr | grep -P '(lib3?2?[^\w])'; ls -AlF /usr/lib* | grep pkgconfig
saygili
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2012, 16:11:53 PM »

bd1l3bfa7t ~ # ls -AlF /usr | grep -P '(lib3?2?[^\w])'; ls -AlF /usr/lib* | grep pkgconfig
drwxr-xr-x 151 root root 135168 May  2 14:12 lib/
drwxr-xr-x  10 root root  12288 Apr 28 19:44 lib32/
drwxr-xr-x   2 root root     4096 May  3 13:58 pkgconfig/
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root    4096 May  3 13:58 pkgconfig/
saygili
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2012, 16:14:12 PM »

The output of:

pisi bi http://pakete.pardususer.de/playground/a.palius/nspluginwrapper/pspec.xml -y

command is:

Installing 1 / 90
libXt-devel-1.1.1-15-p11-x86_64.pisi [cached]
Installing libXt-devel, version 1.1.1, release 15
DEBUG: FilesDB initialized in 0.00535702705383.                                                                                                                                       
Program terminated.
File conflicts:                                                                                                                                                                       
/usr/lib32/pkgconfig/xt.pc from libXt-32bit package   
Lisa
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2012, 15:08:32 PM »

Hi Lisa,

What do you mean by adding? Sorry I did not understand.

Just curious, did you try what was suggested in that file adding the gcc extension, #include_next <limits.h>,  so it will look for all limits.h's under include?    Having a search on this and that was one suggestion. 

How do I can add?

Best Regards,

Murat
Hi Murat,
No, sorry I do not know how, but thought you are atolboo who is way above me in knowledge of compiling, that it would be a clue.   Embarrassed

I am playing, as I call what I do when I try to compile, with the nspluginwrapper.  Right now I am assuming there are some lib missing.  At the moment I am attempting to install all dependencies for lib32-lbxt.  Some area already installed, such as xproto, but now I am installing python-xcb.
My attempts are always  difficult and probably not necessary (due to ignorance)  to install these dependencies, but just curious if it will do anything positive. 
Lisa Marie
Lisa
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2012, 18:07:21 PM »

I don't know if I have success, as I didn't really know which prefixes to use and I don't know what nspluginwrapper is used for, but this is the konsole output I got (attachment).  And since I saw many of the executables in my home folder in the nspluginwrapper unpacked directory, I then used sudo make to install it, hoping they would be placed in /bin,  which was probably not wise. 

I also don't know what to do with this command, where to point it:
Code:
nspluginwrapper -i /path/to/plugin.so

Code:
nspluginwrapper --v
invalid option --v
nspluginwrapper, configuration tool.  Version 1.4.4

usage: nspluginwrapper [flags] [command [plugin(s)]]

-h --help               print this message
   -v --verbose            flag: set verbose mode
   -a --auto               flag: set automatic mode for plugins discovery
   -n --native             flag: allow native plugin(s) to be wrapped
   -l --list               list plugins currently installed
   -u --update [FILE(S)]   update plugin(s) currently installed
   -i --install [FILE(S)]  install plugin(s)
   -r --remove [FILE(S)]   remove plugin(s[/code[

* kons_nspluginwrpr.txt (36.73 KB - downloaded 79 times.)
Lisa
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2012, 14:20:57 PM »

and now that I know what it is for,  Roll Eyes I had to look for a 32 bit plugin to try it on.  Finding 32-bit plugins wasn't easy by search for me, and the only one that popped up was Adobe Reader 9 so I downloaded the 9.5 version and tried to install it, but that didn't go well as it is a plugin plus the software viewer.  I either got the message from nswrapperplugin -i -a -u that there was no available viewer, or that it wasn't an NSAP,  or something to that acronym.  I then figured I better test acroreader to see if it even starts, but it wouldn't.  Konsole said
"/Adobe/Reader9/Reader/intellinux/bin/acroread: error while loading shared libraries: libxml2.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"  I did try installing the plugin through the adobe install.sh output in konsole, but it never would, kept asking me whether I wanted choice 1. global, 2. user only, or 3. can't remember what 3. was for.  So the plugin wouldn't install that way.

I also noticed that nspluginwrapper gives a similar error, but it is looking for libgtk-x11.2.0.so.  I had a look in /usr/libs and the file is there, though it is a symlink to shared library libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0.2200.1.  I did a search and seems there are several software compile issues where they look for the shared libraries in /usr/lib32 when they should look in /usr/lib.  That is where I saw mention of the debian package ia32 fixes this.  I'll play some more to see if I can point it to /usr/lib in the makefile. 
saygili
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2012, 17:41:36 PM »

Hi Lisa,

We need these kind of software (nspluginwrapper) because of missing support for 64 bit. I need this because of Citrix for linux client.

I wrote 10 times to Citrix why you are not releasing native 64 bit client and there is no answer. Skype also does not have 64 bit client.

Even google Picasa uses 32 bit openssl. I really do not know why they are not releasing. Is it too much difficult for them to release 64 bit clients?

Many Thanks for your kind effort.

Murat
Lisa
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2012, 17:19:34 PM »

Hi Murat,

As you can see, my attempt at compiling is in the dark.  My husband wonders why I even try as I don't know what I am doing, but that is just me and my curiousity.  He says I first need to learn how to compile an easy program before tackling a complicated one, and he says it would be helpful if I learned a computer language as that would take the guess work out of what I am doing.  He is correct! 

This morning since I have more time to "play", I will do a 'make clean' and attempt again, this time adding more  what is asked for all of those prefixes.  I am guessing at what to add for target-cpu=CPU and left that blank the last time and it put i386.  I will try x_86_64.  And, I did add a few extra libraries I downloaded from pkgs dot org, so a sloppy way to do it, but they were lib32-libx11, lib32-libxau, lib32-libxcmdp, lib32-libxcb, lib32-libSM, and lib32-libxt.  Taking a  look at the rpm source version, there are quite a few patches and it doesn't require ia32 as that is a debian-only package .

I can try Citrix if I first get nspluginwrapper installed correctly, so that is a big "if".

I'm just here to entertain and probably annoy, too, the developers and give them a belly laugh.  Grin
Lisa Marie
atolboo
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2012, 22:57:20 PM »

As you can see, my attempt at compiling is in the dark.
You could also crib (as I used to do at school, a long time ago Grin ) in the a.palius/nspluginwrapper build files.
The commands to build are in actions.py.
And the required <BuildDependencies> and  <Archive... in pspec.xml.

My husband wonders why I even try ......
It's the best way to learn and we all have done that at some point Wink

And http://developer.pardus.org.tr/guides/packaging/index.html and PiSi-HowTo-0.5.odt are guides (to learn) about the build files
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 23:09:41 PM by atolboo » Logged
saygili
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2012, 14:24:42 PM »

Hello,

Where can I submit Citrix client pisi package request?

It is really important to have.

http://www.citrix.com/English/ss/downloads/details.asp?downloadId=2323812&productId=1689163#top

BR
Murat
Lisa
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2012, 15:52:21 PM »

Yes, you are correct atolboo, in my difficult attempt, I am learning much about lib32 libraries.  I did try my second attempt, and I can:
nspluginwrapper -u
nspluginwrapper: expected plugin(s) file name to update
and haven't yet installed citrix for 64 bits but plugin needs firefox 32 bits, and that is where nspluginwrapper comes in.  Citrix has its own dependencies that are probably  not available in Pardus repos.  I tried installing the latest acrobat reader and of course it won't install as it needs lots of lib32 libraries, so I can't test the acroread plugin.  If only there was a small plugin for 32 bits that is easy to install so I can test nspluginwrapper. 
I will try your build file you suggested, as that way I can learn how to use build files.  Something to learn.  Smiley
saygili
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2012, 12:11:23 PM »

Hello,

Finally I have compiled the nspluginwrapper by command @atolboo given.

pisi bi http://pakete.pardususer.de/playground/a.palius/nspluginwrapper/pspec.xml -y

But while citrix installation I am having the messsage:

kizilyildiz ~ # nspluginwrapper -i /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/npica.so                                                                                   
nspluginwrapper: no appropriate viewer found for /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/npica.so

Any idea Smiley

* nspluginwrapper_build_output.txt (82.93 KB - downloaded 112 times.)
* citrix_install_output.txt (3.29 KB - downloaded 108 times.)
saygili
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2012, 14:54:52 PM »

Hello,

I found with verbose mode:

kizilyildiz ~ # nspluginwrapper -v -i /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/npica.so
/usr/lib/nspluginwrapper/i386/linux/npviewer.bin: error while loading shared libraries: libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
/usr/lib/nspluginwrapper/i386/linux/npviewer.bin: error while loading shared libraries: libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
nspluginwrapper: no appropriate viewer found for /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/npica.so

I could not find  libgtk-x11 in the repositories.

BR

Murat
saygili
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2012, 15:03:24 PM »

Hi,

Finally I managed it. I have installed gtk2-32bit. After that I am able to:

kizilyildiz ~ # nspluginwrapper -v -i /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/npica.so
Install plugin /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/npica.so
  into /root/.mozilla/plugins/npwrapper.npica.so
Thanks for the help.

Can you put this nspluginwrapper as binary in to the pardususer.de depot?

BR

Murat
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: