Form the facebook group by Dirce Yalçın:
Having an open community is good. People work voluntarily, not worshiping money. But, this shouldn't mean that we deserve to live in a chaos. I see an enormous co-ordination lack. Even among the Turks, some of which are real experts, some are half-experts, and some are not.
The most technical and therefore most valuable discussion (forum) I see is at "Ozgurlukicin.Org". Naturally, it is all in Turkish. But, even there, Turkish people are unaware of the latest developments and updates. Because, it is too confusing to follow up all the separate, individual comments.
1) For example, right at the very beginning, there was this big problem with Virtual Machine (VBox, etc.). See Hamit Giray Nart's ("kuftikufti") original announcement below (21 May):http://www.ozgurlukicin.org/forum/haberler/24519/?page=1#post163661
2) After that, on 22 May, he made further useful explanations:http://www.ozgurlukicin.org/forum/haberler/24519/?page=3#post163719
3) After that, on 25 May, he announced that VBox problem was mostly fixed and added to the ANKA test repo, except that vbox-guest packages had still bugs, so those who install the Virtualbox should add the guest packages from within the VBox menu instead of the vbox-packages for now):http://www.ozgurlukicin.org/forum/haberler/24519/?page=8#post163826
4) HOWEVER, just a few hours ago (30 May), "Deligonul" made a comment, which shows s/he has missed the latest information from "kuftikufti". Deligonul says s/he sifted through all the forum comments right from the beginning, and yes, Deligonul did catch "kuftikufti"s explanations on page 3 but s/he missed "kuftikufti"s latest explanation on page 8:http://www.ozgurlukicin.org/forum/haberler/24519/?page=14#post164032
There are many examples of such lack of coordination even in that very useful forum. It is a pity. Because, experts work and solve problems on one hand, but, on the other hand, these new developments and updates are not disseminated properly, from a central source, so many other people stay lost.
1) At least 1-2 people from the ANKA team should be appointed to gather all the DAILY developments & updates and SUMMARIZE them in Turkish point by point, with necessary technical details but, in easy, basic Turkish so that even the ordinary users can follow through.
2) Then, this DAILY TURKISH SUMMARY OF DEVELOPMENTS, FIXES & UPDATES, should be "OFFICIALLY" announced at a CENTRAL forum, such as "Ozgurlukicin.Org" or some other suitable place, maybe here at "Pisi çiftliği" Facebook group.
3) Then, someone should TRANSLATE this summary into ENGLISH. I can do this job, maybe with some help (on technical terms) from a few other members (either Turkish or foreigner) of this group.
4) Then, this DAILY ENGLISH SUMMARY should be posted at the Worldforum.
5) All of the above should be done on a daily basis, every single day.