@Dirse, thanks for the proposal.Time: 21:00 CE(S)TPlace: IRC #pardus-world on Freenode.Chairman: jasperodus
(Free chat before the meeting among early birds)
1) Opening, welcome word by Chairman.
1.2) Meeting protocols/conventions.
2) Any special words by enki (Nihad Karslı, PKD President) (max. 10 min, including translation time).
He can choose to speak in Turkish, German or English. Turkish/German to be translated to English.
3) Introducing new sponsors: ABA & EMO (by enki).
3.1) ABA (Ankara Bar Association - Informatics Commission).
3.1.1) How exactly will ABA sponsor?
3.1.2) Public announcement should be made at: http://www.ankarabarosu.org.tr
(to be handled by enki)
3.2) EMO (Electrical Engineers Chamber).
3.2.1) How exactly will EMO sponsor?
3.1.2) Public announcement should be made at: http://www.emo.org.tr
(to be handled by whom?)
4) Introducing old sponsors: LKD & PKD (by enki).
4.1) How will their sponsorship be in the future?
4.2) Public announcement should be made at:http://www.lkd.org.trhttp://www.pkd.org.tr
4.3) Registering new members (local & international) to LKD and/or PKD (any legal problems for "foreigners (!)"?).
4.4) How can we activate LKD & PKD more in the future?
4.5) Funding (financing).
5) Choosing a name: Anka? (max. 5 min. for this meeting, to be discussed further in future meetings).
6) Choosing a logo (ideas).
7) Allocate tasks, mostly publicity first.
7.1) Google Plus page.
7.2) Facebook page.
7.3) Devianart for icons, sounds, wallpapers, etc.
8 ) Some names for team leaders:https://docs.google.com/document/d/13zcSKA2wyKKbji7wh2_xWqpltFGchEZShXiVud7EI4c/edit?pli=1
9) Any special words by pantera.
10) Any special words by kuftikufti.
11) General feelings.
12) Survey. (Everybody that still have some question)
13) Next meeting date & time.
14) End meeting by Chairman.
(15) FREE CHAT!
1. No greetings to late arrivals or private messages to the entire group.
2. The host has the floor at all times and no one is allowed to speak unless called upon.
3. After being recognized, you may submit your question/comment and after that is answered, you may submit one more question/comment regarding the original question. If you have an unrelated question or comment, you must wait until it is your turn again.
4. The following conventions should be adhered to:
? - If you want to ask a question,.
?? - If you want to make a follow-up question on the answer being given, (The host may not acknowledge your question at this time if they need to move on).
! - If you want to make a comment.
// - To indicate that you have finished 'speaking'.
.... - To punctuate longer comments - in order to promote on-screen flow (at least 4 (four) dots).
<> - If you would you would like someone to speak on your behalf.
> - Next speaker, to be signaled by Chairman only.
>> - Speaker following next speaker, to be signaled by Chairman only.
A non hosted free chat session is available before and immediately after the close of this session.