Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2014, 15:28:19 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  General
| |-+  The Pub
| | |-+  Antitrust Investigation Against Microsoft in Turkey
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Antitrust Investigation Against Microsoft in Turkey  (Read 1086 times)
Dirse Yalçın

View Profile
« on: September 27, 2012, 05:50:51 AM »

This is actually old news, going back half a decade. It is enlivened nowadays:
http://www.takvimhaber.com/haber/bilim-teknoloji/13122-linuxun-yayilmasini-kim-onledi.html

Turkish Antitrust Authority (Competition Board) is investigating Microsoft for using unfair competition tactics against Linux in Turkey (I am using broad legal terminology, mixing American & European legal terms).

The boss of the Turkish company "Gelecek A.S." ("(The) Future Inc.") has started the fight years ago. In the meantime, his company has died (dissolved & under liquidation), but the legal investigation against MS is going on.

Turkish Antitrust Authority is somewhat like a government agency, but also independent (like FDA, FCC, SEC, etc. in the U.S). It is one of the strongest governmental bodies in Turkey.

The funny thing is, current Turkish government (the prime minister, his cabinet, limited circle) is pro-Islam (actually, liberals / conservatives economy-wise, outright capitalists). Yet, there are more "pro-Islam"s in Turkey (but, not like those fundemantalists in Afghanistan). And, these side with the left-wing! Hence, Linux / free software is supported by these pro-Islams (mixed with Turkish ultra-nationalists, softer Kemalists, harder Marxists, all in a hub).

Let's see the outcome of this investigation. There is already a crack within the Turkish government as to "who is more Muslim, real Muslim and, who is more national?"

I hope Linux benefits from all this Babylonian Towerish atmosphere. God works in mysterious ways Wink
atolboo
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 13:19:58 PM »

I really don't see what this Antitrust Investigation has to do with whatever religion.
Anglo
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 14:23:14 PM »

This is actually old news, going back half a decade. It is enlivened nowadays:
http://www.takvimhaber.com/haber/bilim-teknoloji/13122-linuxun-yayilmasini-kim-onledi.html

Turkish Antitrust Authority (Competition Board) is investigating Microsoft for using unfair competition tactics against Linux in Turkey (I am using broad legal terminology, mixing American & European legal terms).

The boss of the Turkish company "Gelecek A.S." ("(The) Future Inc.") has started the fight years ago. In the meantime, his company has died (dissolved & under liquidation), but the legal investigation against MS is going on.

Turkish Antitrust Authority is somewhat like a government agency, but also independent (like FDA, FCC, SEC, etc. in the U.S). It is one of the strongest governmental bodies in Turkey.

The funny thing is, current Turkish government (the prime minister, his cabinet, limited circle) is pro-Islam (actually, liberals / conservatives economy-wise, outright capitalists). Yet, there are more "pro-Islam"s in Turkey (but, not like those fundemantalists in Afghanistan). And, these side with the left-wing! Hence, Linux / free software is supported by these pro-Islams (mixed with Turkish ultra-nationalists, softer Kemalists, harder Marxists, all in a hub).

Let's see the outcome of this investigation. There is already a crack within the Turkish government as to "who is more Muslim, real Muslim and, who is more national?"

I hope Linux benefits from all this Babylonian Towerish atmosphere. God works in mysterious ways Wink

This will be interesting to watch
saygili
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 08:42:04 AM »

@atolboo,

He wants to say that the religon mentioned here (modified islam by jews, US, Europe, and Saudi Arabia) is like a puppet in their hand. The islam in Arabic Countries and currently in Türkiye is nothing to do with original islam. It is modified for their Masters to serve.

So, the religon (that I have mentioned)  actually connected directly to the money. And MS has money. So MS is Master Smiley

Europeans and US people ( most of them) is sleeping like a sleeping beauty. They do not aware of most of the things happeaning in the world. That's what Masters wanted.

The people is busy with TV serials, Sport games etc.

This is of course not only related to islam. Also for Jews and Christians.

Best Regards,

Murat

Dirse Yalçın

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2012, 01:40:58 AM »

So well put. What else can I say Murat?
You killed me esp. with:
The people is busy with TV serials, Sport games etc.
A day will come (with this gidishat), half of the world population will be Hollywood, Bollywood, etc. actors & actresses, and the other half just an idiotic audience, a cattle herd: Satan's dream fulfilled.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: